Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
My little guy had a blast using some of Fiskars new Lever Punches along with some recycled straws and patterned paper scraps to string together this cute paper punch Lei.
1. Punch out 30 or more various flowers from a mix of patterned paper.
2. Use the 1/16 inch Circle Hand Punch to create a hole in the center of each flower.
3. Use scissors to cut 1/2 inch segments from the drinking straws.
4. Cut a 24 inch long piece of stretch beading elastic and temporarily tie a knot at one end.
5. Start threading the flowers and straw segments. Be sure to vary the pattern to make it more interesting.
6. Once the Lei is to a desired length untie end knot and tie ends together. Enjoy!
Stretch elastic cord for beading