Choose flowers you really love for romantic and beautiful wedding centerpieces you’ll always remember. Read more »
When you’re filling out your wish-list of wedding gifts, don’t forget to include supplies for the garden shed. With the right... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear®2 Titanium Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented g... Read more »
Adding a small photo charm to a bride’s bouquet is a touching way for a bride to remember someone special on her wedding day. Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
Choose our low-maintenance Photo Bypass Paper Trimmer to trim large quantities of photos with speed and precision. An easy-to-u... Read more »
Window treatments can turn a room from drab to fab, but if you’re on a budget sometimes hand-me-down curtains will have to do,... Read more »
Crop tops are making a comeback, but with a new shape, a longer length and a swinging silhouette. Stay ahead of the trends by... Read more »
If you’re not ready to fully embrace the trend for bold 70’s prints in your clothing, why not reflect it with a gloriously lou... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for tight, precise cuts, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force the blades back together to c... Read more »
Our Classic Stick Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade is ideal for crisp, controlled cuts on a wide variety of materials. A symmet... Read more »
Make clean up time a fun game for the kids! It becomes really easy for toddlers and preschoolers to match their toys to their... Read more »
Funny Face Magnet Gift Wrap is simple to make and quite literally gives each gift magnetic personality. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
With a few discarded mailing tubes, construction paper, and Fiskars Squeeze Punches you can craft these characters in under 20 minutes.
1. Print out the
template and cut out on outermost line with scissors. Line the tallest edge along a folded paper grocery bag (or other large paper) and trace with marker. Cut out and unfold to create semicircle template.
2. Lay newly created template onto fold (as shown) of high quality fleece with wrong sides folded together and trace with permanent marker.
3. Cut out just inside marked line through both layers using Razor-edge Softgrip Scissors.
4. Cut out the innermost line of original PDF template and line the tallest edge along a folded piece of cardstock. Trace with marker, cut out, and unfold to create another semicircle template.
5. Clip new template onto folded edge of cut fleece centered as shown. Tip: Working on a large cutting mat not only protects your work surface, it also makes easy work of lining up or centering items. Cut strips around perimeter of fleece from edge to clipped template in approximately half inch increments.
6. Knot each set of strips twice to secure. Continue around perimeter of fleece stopping when there are five sets of strips left.
7. Stuff fleece with fiberfill through opening to make the turkey nice and plump, the fatter the better! Knot remaining strips.
8. Help your child trace their foot onto brown felt for them to cut out for turkey’s head and neck.
9. Give them shape templates to trace and cut out facial features, such as circles for eyes and leaf for wattle onto felt. Cut two strips of orange or yellow felt at desired length for legs. Cut slits at end of strips for toes.
10. Glue all pieces onto stuffed turkey as shown and allow to dry fully. Adults can use a low-temp hot glue gun to speed up the drying process.