Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
Back to school shopping is still one of my favorite activities! New pencils, paper, and binders make the season feel so fresh and new! These quick and easy binder inserts will add style to standard “view” binders.
1. For each insert, trim cardstock to 8.5” x 11” (or slightly larger, depending on binder size)
2. For these inserts, I chose fall colors and shapes. Detailed leaf shapes are so easy with the Fuse Creativity System®!
3. Fiskars new hexagon squeeze punches are great for creating a colorful pattern. Simply punch coordinating cardstock & patterned paper, and adhere to base.
4. Add class labels using alpha stickers.
5. These techniques can easily be used for book covers – simply cover book with kraft wrapping paper, and then adhere patterns and alphas.