Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
Use your Fiskars® tools to create a crafty box to encourage your loved ones to Bee Happy this month.
1. Start with a heart-shaped craft box, available at your local craft store.
2. Use Fiskars® Hexagon squeeze punches to fill part of the cover with patterned paper and cardstock.
3. Add raised shapes & buttons for dimension.
4. Fill with your favorite treats - I chose chocolate, coffee, and candles.
5. Create a tag with the Fuse Creativity System® and the Hexagon Design set. Add a simple sentiment with stickers.
6. Quick & Easy Filler tip - cut strips of cardstock, run through the Fiskars Paper Crimper, and then wrap around a pencil to create spirals.
A variety of treats