Keeping the garden tidy requires a few deft moves with the right tools, and, time and again over the seasons, shrub rakes are... Read more »
Entire books have been written on the science of making compost, but it isn’t as hard as people think. In five easy steps, you... Read more »
Weeding, pruning, and raking all make a huge difference in the appearance of a garden, but, to finish the job, you have to rou... Read more »
The Fiskars® aluminum shrub rake features a slim head with uniquely tapered tines that are perfect for reaching into tight spac... Read more »
Our Eco Bin Composter features an easy-to-assemble, easy-to-use design that can simplify and speed the composting process. It i... Read more »
Our HardShell® Kangaroo® Gardening Container is perfect for all your outdoor cleanup needs — whether you’re gathering yard and... Read more »
Creating beautiful and personal touches does not have to be difficult, especially when you have great designs to work with! Read more »
Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
By creating a few simple tags, you won’t be caught at the fabric store not knowing what fabrics or yardage you have in your st... Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Transform a simple hoodie into a super simple unicorn costume and take the stress and pressure out of making a complicated Hal... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Serrated Fabric Shears sense blade separation an... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
A personalized Duck Tape® crown is quick and easy to make with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors. It is a fun way to cele... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
Creating a miniature collage with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors is a great way to use up any last bits of Duck Tape® yo... Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Designed for all-purpose cutting through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Preserve your wonderful vacation memories with these heart-felt, embellished, glass vases.
1. Create a sentiment background using a dye based ink pad to create a watercolor effect.
2. Attach the cling stamps to the Fiskars Stamp Press, ink the stamps before each impression, and starting in the lower left-hand corner, stamp a consistent pattern over the blank cardstock. The grid lines on the Stamp Press helped me to keep the pattern aligned and evenly spaced.
3. After using a Fiskars rotary trimmer to cut the tags to 3 inches high x 2 inches wide, I used more stamps from the For the Birds stamp set on the tags.
4. Next use a rotary trimmer, this time cutting strips of from my second sheet of cardstock to 1/4 inch and 1/2 inch. You can distress the edges of the strips with your fingernail.
5. Punch a hole at the top of the tag. Then make the burlap fringe by pulling out some of the threads from the piece of the material, which is simple to do since burlap has such an open weave. Follow the simple visual steps in the photo to loop the threads through a hole in the top of the tags.
6. The final step is to make the burlap roses. A very quick and easy job! Use a pair of Fiskars Amplify® Scissors to cut a strip of burlap 1 1/4 inches wide and about 18 inches long.
7. Fold one long edge over and glue it down to prevent unraveling of the burlap. This will be the edges of the petals. Starting from one short end, begin rolling the strip, gluing along the bottom edge as you go. Be sure to keep the top loosely wound and create small folds periodically as you roll, gluing those down as well. If the rose reaches the size you like before you finish rolling, just cut off the rest of the strip. Glue the roses to the tags, stick them in a little basket, and you have some sweet gift tags or thinking-of-you cards ready on a whim.