Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
This spring, say thank you with a coffee gift that’s sure to give your favorite teacher a caffeine buzz!
Thanks for Keeping Us Buzzing Card
1. Start with a solid cardstock base. Trim a 3” wide strip of patterned paper; adhere to the lower half of your card.
2. Punch a ribbon overlay using the AdvantEdge Border Punch system. Adhere over patterned paper.
3. Print or stamp sentiment onto cardstock. Carefully punch out, taking care to center the text in the punch window. Adhere using foam adhesive.
4. Add small punches shapes using foam adhesive for dimension.
Coffee Bag Tags
1. Punch two tags from patterned paper using the Fuse Creativity System(R).
2. Layer two punched shapes and flower embellishment. Adhere to tags.
3. Tie tags to a bag of coffee.
Coffee Cup Sleeve
1. Trim patterned paper to fit around reusable coffee cup (tip: for the best fit, simply trace a coffee sleeve from your favorite coffee house!).
2. Punch a ribbon overlay using the AdvantEdge Border Punch system(R). Adhere to sleeve (you may have to trim the length).
3. Wrap around a reusable coffee cup and tie with a ribbon.
And that's it! Thanks to Authentique for providing the patterned paper used in this project.
Authentique paterned paper