Imagine being able to pick fresh lemons, limes and oranges right from your patio! Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Mosaic tile frames are a beautiful way to display photos. Read more »
Looking for a sure cure for bored kids - make sparkly sea creatures! Read more »
Make a thoughtful gift for someone this summer! Read more »
Use your scrapbooking supplies to create mini-layouts that you can carry with you. This is a terrific way to use favorite product, showcase a photo, or even show off your child’s artwork.
1. To begin, you’ll need a clear phone cover. These are available at many large department stores, and can also be ordered online. You can usually choose from completely clear, or a clear back with a colored rim.
2. Use this template as your starting point. Important: use the cardboard insert that came with your case as a guide. All cases are slightly different in size!
3. Carefully cut out the template.
4. For a graphics-only cover, layer your favorite scrapbook paper and punched shapes. Trim excess from edges.
5. To add a photo to the cover, print to approximately 1.5" x 1.5" (if printing at a photo lab, ask if they have a “passport size” photo option). Add photo and elements to your template, just as if you were creating a mini layout.
6. Slip your completed cover inside the plastic, and snap onto your phone!
1. Photograph or scan your child’s favorite drawing, and resize to fit within the template.
2. Print several templates on white cardstock & encourage your kids to paint or draw their own designs.
3. Remind yourself of your 2013 focus word, goals, or intentions by adding them to your phone cover.
Cardstock, clear iphone cover