Here comes the bride — and the groom, the bridesmaids, and the groomsmen – plan ahead, practice a little, and then enjoy bring... Read more »
Choose flowers you really love for romantic and beautiful wedding centerpieces you’ll always remember. Read more »
When you’re filling out your wish-list of wedding gifts, don’t forget to include supplies for the garden shed. With the right... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Pruner, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear®2 Titanium Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented g... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented-pending tec... Read more »
Making your own wedding invites and thank you cards is a delightful task when you a few versatile tools and simple techniques... Read more »
Adding a small photo charm to a bride’s bouquet is a touching way for a bride to remember someone special on her wedding day. Read more »
Create a beautiful setting for your post-wedding brunch. Using these Fiskars tools will make the project even easier. Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
Choose our low-maintenance Photo Bypass Paper Trimmer to trim large quantities of photos with speed and precision. An easy-to-u... Read more »
Window treatments can turn a room from drab to fab, but if you’re on a budget sometimes hand-me-down curtains will have to do,... Read more »
Crop tops are making a comeback, but with a new shape, a longer length and a swinging silhouette. Stay ahead of the trends by... Read more »
If you’re not ready to fully embrace the trend for bold 70’s prints in your clothing, why not reflect it with a gloriously lou... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for tight, precise cuts, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force the blades back together to c... Read more »
Our Classic Stick Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade is ideal for crisp, controlled cuts on a wide variety of materials. A symmet... Read more »
Make clean up time a fun game for the kids! It becomes really easy for toddlers and preschoolers to match their toys to their... Read more »
Funny Face Magnet Gift Wrap is simple to make and quite literally gives each gift magnetic personality. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
With a few discarded mailing tubes, construction paper, and Fiskars Squeeze Punches you can craft these characters in under 20 minutes.
1. Start with a sheet of 12” x 12” cardstock. I used watered-down paint to flick paint splotches as a background.
2. Insert two brads, centrally positioned along the top half of the cardstock. Use your 6” Amplify® Shears to cut a length of wire and wrap it between the two brads. Allow the ends of the wire to hang artfully.
3. Create little flags to hang on the wire by carefully cutting shapes from a clean soda can. Curl the edges slightly to create ‘movement’.
4. Cut a piece of cork sheet to use as your photo mount on the center of your page. Round off the corners with your Amplify® Shears.
5. Cut a piece of plastic canvas mesh and stitch a pattern through the mesh using a needle and embroidery floss.
6. Layer your embellishments behind the cork sheet for added dimension and add a sentiment if desired. I also added a doily for extra texture.
7. To finish, I cut a length of red wire with my Amplify® Shears and created a simple heart shape which I added to the layout.
One sheet 12” x 12” cardstock
24 gauge wire
Clean soda can
Plastic canvas mesh
Needle and thread