Are you thinking about the holidays and getting a living tree for Christmas? Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
The holidays are a popular time to stop and thank teachers and all of the wonderful staff at school for all they do.
Use the Fuse Creativity System® to highlight a cherished family photo by framing it with this decorative frame embellishment.
1. Start with an 8" x 8" turquoise blue cardstock base for your scrapbook layout.
2. Place a 5" x 8" coral patterned paper about 3/4" from the left edge of the page.
3. Add a 1" x 8" green patterned paper strip (punched with Upper Crest border), to the right of the coral paper.
4. Adhere a 4.5" x 4.5" floral paper on coral paper as shown.
5. Trim yellow patterned paper into a 1.5" x 7.5" strip and cut a V-notch on one end. Adhere horizontally to the page as shown, using foam adhesive.
6. Add the title sticker on the yellow strip.
7. Put a photo behind the widget frame and attach it to the page using foam adhesive. 8. Attach some flowers to the right of the photo frame.
Patterned papers: K & Compant
Flowers: Heidi Grace
Brads: Making Memories
Title: Momenta ATD