Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
This fun little mini-book will help you celebrate the luck of the Irish in March – or anytime you want to remind yourself to be grateful! It’s perfectly sized to slip into your purse so that you can jot down reminders as you go about your day. So simple and easy - what makes you feel lucky?
1. For this project, you can start with a chipboard mini book (I used one from Maya Road), or simply cut business card sized pieces of cardstock.
2. Round all corners using Fiskars Corner Squeeze Punch. Punch a hole in the upper left hand corner.
3. Decorate the cover of your mini book with the word 'lucky' and a paper-pieced flower. I wanted my flower to look more like a 4-leaf clover, so I pieced together punched hearts. Adhere with foam adhesive.
4. Add a border to each page of your album using Fiskars Apron Lace Border punch. Let the border become the right edge of each page.
5. Alternate blank pages for journaling, full photo pages, and patterned pages. Anything goes in this album!
May the luck of the Irish be yours this month!