Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
I used my new Everywhere Punch Window System to create a border for the bottom of my page, perfect for grouping travel related embellishments.
1. Lightly pencil in an 1 inch border around your page.
2. Along the bottom border, find the middle point. Lightly pencil in a vertical line as a guide. Add guide lines every 2 inches along the bottom border.
3. Line up the guidelines on the Everywhere Punch Window System with the lines drawn on your cardstock. Punch 5 squares along the bottom of your page.
4. Using your Compact Stamp Press, stamp Layer Away Circles as shown using green ink. I used all of the layers for the top right circle, and removed the two outer rings for the smaller circles.
5. Add your photos and embellishment card as shown. Label each photo, and use your Pinking Paper Edgers on the bottom of each trip.
6. Spell out your title using a mixture of chipboard and letter stickers in the upper right corner.
7. Use your In Stitches border punch on a strip of yellow patterned paper, and attach it along the top border of your page.
8. Cut a them strip of yellow patterned paper and attach it to the bottom of your page. Use your Postage Stamp border punch on a strip of blue patterned paper and attach it just above the yellow patterned paper.
9. Stitch around the border of your page, and then journal along the stitching.
10. Attach map patterned paper behind the punched squares and fill each with punched stars and travel themed embellishments.
11. Add staples and metal studs.
Map patterned paper, blue patterned paper (bottom border), letter stickers, word stickers & “vacation” card – Studio Calico, cardstock – American Crafts, yellow patterned paper, blue patterned paper (stars), brads and studs – Basic Grey, chipboard letters, diecut stamps and compass – Girl’s Paperie, green ink, stapler, green thread, 2 – 2 inch x 3 inch photos, 1 – 4 inch x 6 inch photo