It’s hot outside. Gardeners can escape summer’s heat by retreating to the air-conditioning or a shady porch, but garden plants... Read more »
August in the garden can be challenging for both gardeners and plants. Read more »
Extreme heat merits triage treatments Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Pruner, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear technology m... Read more »
Specifically designed to reduce the effort required to cut tough tree and shrub branches, this durable pruner includes an easy-... Read more »
This pro-style pruner features adjustable blade tension to fit your hand strength and the toughness of the material you’re cutt... Read more »
Reusable snack packs are an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic baggies, and not only are they much cuter, they’ll... Read more »
Using Duck Tape® to cover a simple notebook can take your journals from mediocre to marvelous in no time! Read more »
These sturdy little Duck Tape® magnetic pockets are easy to make and will help keep a locker organized and small school suppli... Read more »
As the parent of a picky eater, my morning routine before school always entails packing a lunch. Read more »
With a new school year on the horizon, it is time to refocus on our fall wardrobe. Read more »
This simple school skirt is very easy to make and beginner seamstresses will enjoy making more than one! Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Serrated Fabric Shears sense blade separation an... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Taking a photo of your children on their first day back at school after a long summer is a tradition in many families. Read more »
It's time to get into back-to-school mode! That means it's time to begin browsing the store shelves for the necessities to hel... Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
A new school year calls for a new set of accessories. Read more »
There is something fun and freeing about creating mixed media art, especially when you only need a few tools and a little time... Read more »
With school coming up, it is time to start planning and organizing. Read more »
Infused with avant-garde Scandinavian style, our Quantum™ Pruner integrates only the highest-grade materials with Scandinavian... Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Use our AdvantEdge™ Punch System with any Fiskars border punch cartridge (sold separately) to add perfectly aligned decorative... Read more »
I used my new Everywhere Punch Window System to create a border for the bottom of my page, perfect for grouping travel related embellishments.
1. Lightly pencil in an 1 inch border around your page.
2. Along the bottom border, find the middle point. Lightly pencil in a vertical line as a guide. Add guide lines every 2 inches along the bottom border.
3. Line up the guidelines on the Everywhere Punch Window System with the lines drawn on your cardstock. Punch 5 squares along the bottom of your page.
4. Using your Compact Stamp Press, stamp Layer Away Circles as shown using green ink. I used all of the layers for the top right circle, and removed the two outer rings for the smaller circles.
5. Add your photos and embellishment card as shown. Label each photo, and use your Pinking Paper Edgers on the bottom of each trip.
6. Spell out your title using a mixture of chipboard and letter stickers in the upper right corner.
7. Use your In Stitches border punch on a strip of yellow patterned paper, and attach it along the top border of your page.
8. Cut a them strip of yellow patterned paper and attach it to the bottom of your page. Use your Postage Stamp border punch on a strip of blue patterned paper and attach it just above the yellow patterned paper.
9. Stitch around the border of your page, and then journal along the stitching.
10. Attach map patterned paper behind the punched squares and fill each with punched stars and travel themed embellishments.
11. Add staples and metal studs.
Map patterned paper, blue patterned paper (bottom border), letter stickers, word stickers & “vacation” card – Studio Calico, cardstock – American Crafts, yellow patterned paper, blue patterned paper (stars), brads and studs – Basic Grey, chipboard letters, diecut stamps and compass – Girl’s Paperie, green ink, stapler, green thread, 2 – 2 inch x 3 inch photos, 1 – 4 inch x 6 inch photo