Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
Preserve your wonderful vacation memories with these heart-felt, embellished, glass vases.
What I love about it is that it creates these enormous borders that command attention, turning even the simplest of layouts into “WOW” pages.
Here’s how I made this “shine” layout:
1) Use a 12" x 12" orange patterned paper as the page background.
2) Trim a turquoise cardstock to measure 10" x 10". Adhere it to the center of the background page.
3) Cut a 3.5" x 9.5" orange patterned paper strip. Cut a V-notch on one of the short ends. Add this to the left side of the turquoise cardstock with the V-notch at the bottom.
4) With foam adhesive, adhere a 2.75" x 10" turquoise paisley-punched border to the right side of the turquoise cardstock.
5) With foam adhesive, adhere a 2.75" x 10" light blue paisley-punched border along the right edge of the turquoise cardstock.
6) Double-wrap a piece of baker's twine on the right side of a horizontal 5" x 7" photo. Add the photo to the page as shown. Hang a small tag on the baker's twine.
7) Apply a short title below the photo.