Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
This page uses three of the new designs, the cupcakes were perfect for making paper pieced accents for this layout with photos from my son’s sixth birthday.
1. Use your Desktop Rotary Trimmer to trim a piece of yellow polka dot patterned paper to 3 inch x 11.5 inch and attach to the background cardstock.
2. Use your Scallop Sentiment Border punch on a 2 inch strip of blue floral patterned paper and layer over the yellow patterned paper.
3. Add two 3.5 inch x 5.5 inch photos over the patterned paper. Overlap them slightly.
4. Add a .5 inch strip of red patterned paper along the bottom of the photos. Stitch in place with a zigzag stitch.
5. Add a short length of ribbon under the red patterned paper. Stitch in place.
6. Using the Patterned Alpha Clear Stamps and the Stamp block set, stamp your title in blue ink.
7. Use your L Seal of Approval punch on a piece of blue floral patterned paper. Attach under your photo on the left.
8. Tie red and white bakerís twine through 3 orange buttons and attach to your page as shown.
9. Using the Layer Away Dots Clear Stamp Set and your Stamp Block set, stamp 3 partial circles at the top of your page. Add a strip of red patterned paper along the top, and stitch in place.
10. Using the Layer Away Dots Clear Stamp Set and your Stamp Block Set, stamp a row of 5 circles at the bottom of your page using blue ink.
11. Stamp cupcakes from the Cupcakes and More stamp set onto various patterned paper, using black ink. Use your MicroTip™ Scissors to cut out each stamped design.
12. Attach the stamped and cut out cupcakes in the circles stamped on your layout. Attach one of the cupcakes with foam adhesive.
13. Add journaling under your photos.