Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
I used the single sketch to create my three cards shown here - all in various sizes and formats. The sketch design uses the Ultra Shape Xpress tool as a fundamental element, and also makes it super-simple to work in your favorite Fiskars border punches. Finally, the wide range of Fiskars acrylic stamps are the perfect way to add the appropriate greeting to any card that you may find a need for!
Instructions: (Basic instructions for assembling a card corresponding the sketch)
1. Adhere patterned paper to top and bottom of card.
2. Trim strip of coordinating patterned paper and adhere in between.
3. Use your favorite Fiskars border punch to punch a strip of cardstock or patterned paper and then adhere that under the strip from the previous step.
4. Use the Ultra Shape Xpress tool and circle template to cut a circle from patterned paper or cardstock and adhere above middle strip, off a bit to the right side of the card. Accent with small chipboard shapes or punched shapes.
5. Stamp greeting onto cardstock and trim using Microtip No. 5 scissors. Adhere to circle element of card.
6. Finish off corners of card using corner rounder punch if desired.