Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
Adding shapes, patterns and textures makes even the most simple design pop!
1. Use Craft Trimmer to cut 2-11"x1" strips of "woodgrain" Basic Grey Pattern Paper. Then use Pinking Paper Edger to cut along one long side of each strip. Set aside.
2. Use Round n' Round Squeeze Punch on 3 different October Afternoon Pattern Papers. Then use Branching Out Punch on brown cardstock to create 3 "branches". Use a dab of wet adhesive to adhere branches to the top of the circle punch outs. Set aside.
3. Use 3 wallet size (2"x3") photos (the bottom photo on this layout was actually horizontal, so I added a little pattern paper to make it 2"x3").
4. Create grid with 3 photos and 3 trees. The easiest way to accomplish this is to find the center of the page and work from an invisible center line down the middle of the layout. Leave space for skinny journaling strips.
5. Handwrite journaling on 2 skinny strips of paper and adhere to divide the grid. Add Alpha Stickers for title.
6. Machine stitch around grid to create lines.
7. Adhere two pinked edge strips from step 1.