Are you thinking about the holidays and getting a living tree for Christmas? Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
The holidays are a popular time to stop and thank teachers and all of the wonderful staff at school for all they do.
I love saving little souvenirs like hotel keys, tickets, and maps so in my album I made sure to include lots of little envelopes for your memorabilia. Wherever your destination is, I hope you enjoy the trip and getting those memories scrapbooked!
1) Cover: Trim chipboard and cover with cloud patterned paper. Punch blue cardstock using Fiskars Boundary Waters punch and adhere strips onto cover. Trim yellow patterned paper and adhere to the cover. Use Fiskars Pinking Paper Edgers to cut a trunk for the tree out of brown patterned paper. Cut palms out of green cardstock using Fiskars Paper Edgers and adhere to the top of the tree. Add letter stickers. Punch holes for the jump rings using Fiskars 1/8" Circle Hand Punch.
2) Cardstock Pocket: Keep your journaling in a pretty pocket. To create a 4x7 envelope out of cardstock, use Fiskars Rotary Trimmer to cut paper to 7x8.5 keeping a .5x4 strip on the bottom. To make the flap of the envelope round, use Fiskars Circle Shape Template and Fiskars Ultra ShapeXpress on the top right side of the envelope. Score the folds using Fiskars Scoring Blade and Fiskars Rotary Trimmer, then fold and adhere together. Punch two circles out of blue cardstock using Fiskars Round 'n Round M and adhere with a brad. Add string to help keep the envelope closed. Embellish envelope with Fiskars Hello Friend stamps.
3) Yellow Envelope: Create an envelope for easy way to store your memorabilia. Use Fiskars Envelope Shape Template and Fiskars Ultra ShapeXpress to create an envelope out of yellow patterned paper. Punch stars out of brown cardstock using Fiskars Twinkle Twinkle M squeeze punch. Adhere stars with a brad and add string to help keep the envelope closed.
4) Photo Page: Embellish your photos with a fun border. Punch two strips of white cardstock using Fiskars Scalloped Sentiment border punch. Adhere below the photo and add a strip of orange carstock. Stamp with Fiskars Hello Friend stamps. Add a circle punched from blue cardstock with Fiskars Round 'n Round L squeeze punch and a fun flower from Fiskars Hello Friend stamps.
5) Framed Photo: Add a cute frame to your photo pages. Adhere photo to yellow patterned paper. Punch four strips of blue cardstock using Fiskars Boundary Waves punch and adhere around the photo. Stamp flower onto white cardstock and punch using Fiskars Round 'n Round M punch, then adhere to the corners of the photo. Trim photo leaving a thin yellow border.
6) Patterned Paper Pocket: Include a pretty patterned paper pocket for those extra vacation photos you want to keep. To create a 5x7 envelope out of cardstock, use Fiskars Rotary Trimmer to cut paper to 7x10.5 keeping a .5x5 strip on the bottom. To make the flap of the envelope scalloped, use Fiskars Circle Shape Template to trace a circle on the top right side of the envelope, then trim out using Fiskars Clouds Paper Edgers. Score the folds using Fiskars Scoring Blade and Fiskars Rotary Trimmer, then fold and adhere together. Punch two circles out of orange cardstock using Fiskars Round 'n Round M and adhere with a brad. Add string to help keep the envelope closed.