Keeping the garden tidy requires a few deft moves with the right tools, and, time and again over the seasons, shrub rakes are... Read more »
Entire books have been written on the science of making compost, but it isn’t as hard as people think. In five easy steps, you... Read more »
Weeding, pruning, and raking all make a huge difference in the appearance of a garden, but, to finish the job, you have to rou... Read more »
The Fiskars® aluminum shrub rake features a slim head with uniquely tapered tines that are perfect for reaching into tight spac... Read more »
Our Eco Bin Composter features an easy-to-assemble, easy-to-use design that can simplify and speed the composting process. It i... Read more »
Our HardShell® Kangaroo® Gardening Container is perfect for all your outdoor cleanup needs — whether you’re gathering yard and... Read more »
Are school fundraiser ideas keeping you up at night? A unique handmade art piece that represents your school is sure to be a p... Read more »
Creating beautiful and personal touches does not have to be difficult, especially when you have great designs to work with! Read more »
Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
Teresa Collins is a top craft celebrity who has been featured numerous times on My Craft Channel, HSN, QVC and DIY network, wel... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
By creating a few simple tags, you won’t be caught at the fabric store not knowing what fabrics or yardage you have in your st... Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Transform a simple hoodie into a super simple unicorn costume and take the stress and pressure out of making a complicated Hal... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Serrated Fabric Shears sense blade separation an... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
A personalized Duck Tape® crown is quick and easy to make with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors. It is a fun way to cele... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
Creating a miniature collage with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors is a great way to use up any last bits of Duck Tape® yo... Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Designed for all-purpose cutting through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
I love saving little souvenirs like hotel keys, tickets, and maps so in my album I made sure to include lots of little envelopes for your memorabilia. Wherever your destination is, I hope you enjoy the trip and getting those memories scrapbooked!
1) Cover: Trim chipboard and cover with cloud patterned paper. Punch blue cardstock using Fiskars Boundary Waters punch and adhere strips onto cover. Trim yellow patterned paper and adhere to the cover. Use Fiskars Pinking Paper Edgers to cut a trunk for the tree out of brown patterned paper. Cut palms out of green cardstock using Fiskars Paper Edgers and adhere to the top of the tree. Add letter stickers. Punch holes for the jump rings using Fiskars 1/8" Circle Hand Punch.
2) Cardstock Pocket: Keep your journaling in a pretty pocket. To create a 4x7 envelope out of cardstock, use Fiskars Rotary Trimmer to cut paper to 7x8.5 keeping a .5x4 strip on the bottom. To make the flap of the envelope round, use Fiskars Circle Shape Template and Fiskars Ultra ShapeXpress on the top right side of the envelope. Score the folds using Fiskars Scoring Blade and Fiskars Rotary Trimmer, then fold and adhere together. Punch two circles out of blue cardstock using Fiskars Round 'n Round M and adhere with a brad. Add string to help keep the envelope closed. Embellish envelope with Fiskars Hello Friend stamps.
3) Yellow Envelope: Create an envelope for easy way to store your memorabilia. Use Fiskars Envelope Shape Template and Fiskars Ultra ShapeXpress to create an envelope out of yellow patterned paper. Punch stars out of brown cardstock using Fiskars Twinkle Twinkle M squeeze punch. Adhere stars with a brad and add string to help keep the envelope closed.
4) Photo Page: Embellish your photos with a fun border. Punch two strips of white cardstock using Fiskars Scalloped Sentiment border punch. Adhere below the photo and add a strip of orange carstock. Stamp with Fiskars Hello Friend stamps. Add a circle punched from blue cardstock with Fiskars Round 'n Round L squeeze punch and a fun flower from Fiskars Hello Friend stamps.
5) Framed Photo: Add a cute frame to your photo pages. Adhere photo to yellow patterned paper. Punch four strips of blue cardstock using Fiskars Boundary Waves punch and adhere around the photo. Stamp flower onto white cardstock and punch using Fiskars Round 'n Round M punch, then adhere to the corners of the photo. Trim photo leaving a thin yellow border.
6) Patterned Paper Pocket: Include a pretty patterned paper pocket for those extra vacation photos you want to keep. To create a 5x7 envelope out of cardstock, use Fiskars Rotary Trimmer to cut paper to 7x10.5 keeping a .5x5 strip on the bottom. To make the flap of the envelope scalloped, use Fiskars Circle Shape Template to trace a circle on the top right side of the envelope, then trim out using Fiskars Clouds Paper Edgers. Score the folds using Fiskars Scoring Blade and Fiskars Rotary Trimmer, then fold and adhere together. Punch two circles out of orange cardstock using Fiskars Round 'n Round M and adhere with a brad. Add string to help keep the envelope closed.