Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
Fun fleece prints, pre-made pillow forms, and Fiskars tools make this project easy. Older children can help to measure and cut, while younger kids can practice their knot-tying skills.
1. Gather supplies – I used a 14 inch x 14 inch pillow form and 2 pieces of fleece.
2. Trim fleece into 2 squares using Fiskars Comfort Grip Rotary cutter. Allow for 2.5 inches on all sides for tying.
3. Using the guides on a Fiskars Cutting Mat and a ruler, cut 2 inch x 2.5 inch strips around each edge of the square.
4. Align squares with right sides facing out. Tie fleece strips together using a double knot. Work your way around 3 sides of the pillow.
5. Slide the pillow form into the fleece and then tie the final edge of strips.