Edibles with Ease: When to Get Growing from Seeds or from Starts? Read more »
In my side yard which is mostly shade, I have tried a variety of perennials that thrive in a woodland setting. Read more »
Make your garden even more welcoming to birds and butterflies: turn it into a certified wildlife habitat. Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Keep your lawn and your shoes clean and free of clippings by adding our innovative, sturdy Grass Catcher to your StaySharp™ Ree... Read more »
The Salsa Rain Barrel System makes it easy to collect up to 58 gallons of water for your garden and lawn. Our rain barrel is ma... Read more »
Make the most of National Craft Month by preparing some craft kits for your children - let them explore color, texture and dif... Read more »
This is the second how-to in a series focused on getting the most out of your basic paper punches. Read more »
Spring brings in the most wonderful colors and here is a fun way to add a touch of color to your gifts! Read more »
Our ProCision™ Rotary Bypass Trimmer features a unique dual-rail system that stabilizes the rotary blade, eliminating wiggle fo... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Available online and at your local retailer May 2014 Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with... Read more »
My idea is to show everyone that they can make something cute and fashionable without spending a lot of money. Read more »
Embellishing a plain shirt using a reverse appliqué technique is easy - and your kids will love their personalized outfit! Read more »
This year, it seems like spring is way overdue at our house. Read more »
Perfect for tight, precise cuts, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force the blades back togethe... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for users with larger hands or anyone who needs to make long cuts through multiple layers, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabr... Read more »
I always look forward to school being out for the summer (more so than my children, probably!) and the change of pace means we... Read more »
This fun project is a great way to send a little love note to your child. These lunchbox notes can be slipped into a backpack... Read more »
Here is a fun craft for St. Patrick’s Day that is not only adorable, it makes kids stop and think about how lucky they are. Read more »
Children love our Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the handle that’s shiny, bright and smooth, not “sticky” or “bumpy.” Teachers and... Read more »
Our Big Kids Scissors take the basic design of our teacher-recommended Kids Scissors and enlarge them for kids that are a littl... Read more »
Our Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those older children who ar... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Super Pruner/Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear... Read more »
Our Comfort Loop Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade makes cutting a wide variety of quilting materials comfortable and easy. A cu... Read more »
The world is full of different kinds of crafters — what kind are you? Take our quiz to find out and be entered to win a prize pack of craft tools, valued at over $400!
The AdvantEdge™ Punch System features slide-and-lock technology that makes punching perfectly aligned borders easier than ever.
With some fun play with words, any child (or adult) will find the humor in these simple yet quirky card designs.
1. Trim patterned paper to 5" x 6.5" and adhere it to a pre-made, side-folded ivory card front.
2. Using a word-processing program in your computer, print out the sentiment, leaving space for the mustache shape. Print out. Trim to size.
To create the mustache:
1. Cut a piece of black cardstock to 2" x 3".
2. Fold it in half. Insert it in the heart punch, making sure that the folded edge is against the top edge of the heart shape as shown. Punch it.
3. With scissors, cut the punched shape as shown to create the mustache.
4. Adhere it on the blank space on the sentiment block, using foam adhesive.
5. Mat the sentiment block with red patterned paper, then add it to the center of the card.
6. Double-wrap baker's twine on the left side of the card and tie a pretty bow.
1. Trim red cardstock to 5" x 6.5" and adhere it to a pre-made, side-folded ivory card front.
2. Using a word-processing program in your computer, print out the sentiment, leaving space on the top and bottom. Print out. Trim to size. Adhere it to the right side of the card.
3. With the ShapeXpress cutter and the circle shape template, cut 3 cardstock "donuts." Cut the inner hole first, then cut the outer circle shape.
4. With the ShapeXpress cutter and the circle shape template, cut 3 "donut glazes" using some fun printed patterned paper. The donut glazes should be slightly smaller than the cardstock donut bases.
5. Adhere the "donut glazes" to the "donut" bases.
6. Arrange & adhere them to the front of the card as shown, using foam adhesive.
7. Trim off the "donut" sections that are hanging off the card edges.
Printer or Stamps