Here comes the bride — and the groom, the bridesmaids, and the groomsmen – plan ahead, practice a little, and then enjoy bring... Read more »
Choose flowers you really love for romantic and beautiful wedding centerpieces you’ll always remember. Read more »
When you’re filling out your wish-list of wedding gifts, don’t forget to include supplies for the garden shed. With the right... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Pruner, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear®2 Titanium Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented g... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented-pending tec... Read more »
Making your own wedding invites and thank you cards is a delightful task when you a few versatile tools and simple techniques... Read more »
Adding a small photo charm to a bride’s bouquet is a touching way for a bride to remember someone special on her wedding day. Read more »
Create a beautiful setting for your post-wedding brunch. Using these Fiskars tools will make the project even easier. Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
Choose our low-maintenance Photo Bypass Paper Trimmer to trim large quantities of photos with speed and precision. An easy-to-u... Read more »
Window treatments can turn a room from drab to fab, but if you’re on a budget sometimes hand-me-down curtains will have to do,... Read more »
Crop tops are making a comeback, but with a new shape, a longer length and a swinging silhouette. Stay ahead of the trends by... Read more »
If you’re not ready to fully embrace the trend for bold 70’s prints in your clothing, why not reflect it with a gloriously lou... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for tight, precise cuts, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force the blades back together to c... Read more »
Our Classic Stick Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade is ideal for crisp, controlled cuts on a wide variety of materials. A symmet... Read more »
Make clean up time a fun game for the kids! It becomes really easy for toddlers and preschoolers to match their toys to their... Read more »
Funny Face Magnet Gift Wrap is simple to make and quite literally gives each gift magnetic personality. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
With a few discarded mailing tubes, construction paper, and Fiskars Squeeze Punches you can craft these characters in under 20 minutes.
1. To dress up the reusable cup add a faux scarf of felt. Cut an extra sliver from each slit to make the fringe really stand out.
2. Sew or hot glue two strips together to fit around around the cup. Cut a couple slits at each end to mimic a scarf.
3. Add a sentiment by tying a tag onto the scarf or make a trendy flag.
4. Take a bamboo skewer and add a bead with small hole to the pointed end and screw on tightly.
5. Cut a flag and stamp a sentiment or add a snowflake embellishment then glue to the wooden skewer.
5. Add a bead to the top of the skewer. (You may need to trim a little from the tip depending on the size of the bead hole.) Add a little super glue if it is not secure. This skewer can be inserted into the drink opening at the top of the cup. You may need to trim some from the bottom of the skewer for a good height.
6. Fill with packets of hot chocolate
Coolest Teacher Card
1. Using the Snowflake texture plate, place a sheet of printer paper on top and color with crayons. There’s no need to peel off the crayon wrapper. The flat end of the crayon works great for this to color back and forth. Play around with adding in multiple colors for a gorgeous look. Trim you child’s masterpiece to fit on the front of a folded card and add a fun sentiment.
Reindeer Gift Bag
1. A few standard shapes is all you need: a large oval from the oval shape template layered under a circle punched nose and two oval punches for eyes layered under two pop-up circle punched pupils.
2. To add glitter to the punched nose, coat with glue (I use a little paintbrush) and sprinkle to cover with red glitter.
3. The antlers are rolled into the top of the stapled bag. Just take three brown chenille stems and twist into one. Fold over each stem at the end and twist to form antlers. Bend each side up once secured inside top of bag.
4. The bag can house little treats or candy, a gift card, or a card and artwork from your child.
1. Bake standard sized cupcakes and frost white. Avoid frosting all the way to the edge. Leaving that barrier will be helpful when packaging. Add upside-down chocolate chips for eyes and a mouth and a candy corn nose.
2. Drop the cupcake into a short nine ounce plastic cup.
3. Add white snowflakes to the bag. Stamp snowflakes from the All That Glitters using white permanent solvent ink.
4. Print out a theme-appropriate 'thanks snow much’ sentiment and punch with an XL circle squeeze punch and a holiday greeting onto a large circle. Adhere the two together to form a simple snowman tag.
5. Add a handwritten note to the back and punch a hole at the top to hang from ribbon.
| || ||