Did you know that Christmas trees are harvested several months before they even make it to the tree lot around Thanksgiving ti... Read more »
Are you thinking about the holidays and getting a living tree for Christmas? Read more »
Whether it’s chopping, kindling or splitting firewood for a campfire, there are times when an axe comes in handy. Ask yourself... Read more »
The Fiskars® aluminum shrub rake features a slim head with uniquely tapered tines that are perfect for reaching into tight spac... Read more »
Our Eco Bin Composter features an easy-to-assemble, easy-to-use design that can simplify and speed the composting process. It i... Read more »
Our HardShell® Kangaroo® Gardening Container is perfect for all your outdoor cleanup needs — whether you’re gathering yard and... Read more »
Teresa Collins is a top craft celebrity who has been featured numerous times on My Craft Channel, HSN, QVC and DIY network, wel... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
Looking to give a second life to some old clothing. Here are a few ideas to get you started. Read more »
By creating a few simple tags, you won’t be caught at the fabric store not knowing what fabrics or yardage you have in your st... Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Serrated Fabric Shears sense blade separation an... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
The holidays are a popular time to stop and thank teachers and all of the wonderful staff at school for all they do. Read more »
Encourage children to help make gifts this holiday season with these kid-friendly projects. Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
Creating a miniature collage with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors is a great way to use up any last bits of Duck Tape® yo... Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Designed for all-purpose cutting through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
The holidays are a popular time to stop and thank teachers and all of the wonderful staff at school for all they do.
1. To dress up the reusable cup add a faux scarf of felt. Cut an extra sliver from each slit to make the fringe really stand out.
2. Sew or hot glue two strips together to fit around around the cup. Cut a couple slits at each end to mimic a scarf.
3. Add a sentiment by tying a tag onto the scarf or make a trendy flag.
4. Take a bamboo skewer and add a bead with small hole to the pointed end and screw on tightly.
5. Cut a flag and stamp a sentiment or add a snowflake embellishment then glue to the wooden skewer.
5. Add a bead to the top of the skewer. (You may need to trim a little from the tip depending on the size of the bead hole.) Add a little super glue if it is not secure. This skewer can be inserted into the drink opening at the top of the cup. You may need to trim some from the bottom of the skewer for a good height.
6. Fill with packets of hot chocolate
Coolest Teacher Card
1. Using the Snowflake texture plate, place a sheet of printer paper on top and color with crayons. There’s no need to peel off the crayon wrapper. The flat end of the crayon works great for this to color back and forth. Play around with adding in multiple colors for a gorgeous look. Trim you child’s masterpiece to fit on the front of a folded card and add a fun sentiment.
Reindeer Gift Bag
1. A few standard shapes is all you need: a large oval from the oval shape template layered under a circle punched nose and two oval punches for eyes layered under two pop-up circle punched pupils.
2. To add glitter to the punched nose, coat with glue (I use a little paintbrush) and sprinkle to cover with red glitter.
3. The antlers are rolled into the top of the stapled bag. Just take three brown chenille stems and twist into one. Fold over each stem at the end and twist to form antlers. Bend each side up once secured inside top of bag.
4. The bag can house little treats or candy, a gift card, or a card and artwork from your child.
1. Bake standard sized cupcakes and frost white. Avoid frosting all the way to the edge. Leaving that barrier will be helpful when packaging. Add upside-down chocolate chips for eyes and a mouth and a candy corn nose.
2. Drop the cupcake into a short nine ounce plastic cup.
3. Add white snowflakes to the bag. Stamp snowflakes from the All That Glitters using white permanent solvent ink.
4. Print out a theme-appropriate 'thanks snow much’ sentiment and punch with an XL circle squeeze punch and a holiday greeting onto a large circle. Adhere the two together to form a simple snowman tag.
5. Add a handwritten note to the back and punch a hole at the top to hang from ribbon.
| || ||