Imagine being able to pick fresh lemons, limes and oranges right from your patio! Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Mosaic tile frames are a beautiful way to display photos. Read more »
Looking for a sure cure for bored kids - make sparkly sea creatures! Read more »
Make a thoughtful gift for someone this summer! Read more »
Moms can pre-punch the hearts and have the kids assemble everything, including write their own Valentine sentiment. Who wouldn't want one of these precious cards? Don’t forget the grandmas and grandpas, too!
1. Using a prepared card base, cover the front with red cardstock.
2. Adhere a 3.75" x 5.25" of pink cardstock, bottom edge scalloped with KidZors edger.
3. Add a 1" dotted red paper horizontally in the center of the card.
4. Punch 2 sizes of scalloped heart with fuchsia & red cardstock. Layer them and attach over the dotted strip using a foam adhesive. Add buttons.
5. Write a sentiment at the bottom of the card.
Pre-scored 4" x 5.5" card
Dotted patterned paper