August in the garden can be challenging for both gardeners and plants. Read more »
Extreme heat merits triage treatments Read more »
With a new school year on the horizon, it is time to refocus on our fall wardrobe. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
A new school year calls for a new set of accessories. Read more »
With school coming up, it is time to start planning and organizing. Read more »
Moms can pre-punch the hearts and have the kids assemble everything, including write their own Valentine sentiment. Who wouldn't want one of these precious cards? Don’t forget the grandmas and grandpas, too!
1. Using a prepared card base, cover the front with red cardstock.
2. Adhere a 3.75" x 5.25" of pink cardstock, bottom edge scalloped with KidZors edger.
3. Add a 1" dotted red paper horizontally in the center of the card.
4. Punch 2 sizes of scalloped heart with fuchsia & red cardstock. Layer them and attach over the dotted strip using a foam adhesive. Add buttons.
5. Write a sentiment at the bottom of the card.
Pre-scored 4" x 5.5" card
Dotted patterned paper