Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
The holidays are a popular time to stop and thank teachers and all of the wonderful staff at school for all they do.
Moms can pre-punch the hearts and have the kids assemble everything, including write their own Valentine sentiment. Who wouldn't want one of these precious cards? Don’t forget the grandmas and grandpas, too!
1. Using a prepared card base, cover the front with red cardstock.
2. Adhere a 3.75" x 5.25" of pink cardstock, bottom edge scalloped with KidZors edger.
3. Add a 1" dotted red paper horizontally in the center of the card.
4. Punch 2 sizes of scalloped heart with fuchsia & red cardstock. Layer them and attach over the dotted strip using a foam adhesive. Add buttons.
5. Write a sentiment at the bottom of the card.
Pre-scored 4" x 5.5" card
Dotted patterned paper