Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
This is a fun activity for kids and an easy way to decorate your outdoor or indoor spaces!
With some fun play with words, any child (or adult) will find the humor in these simple yet quirky card designs.
1. Trim patterned paper to 5" x 6.5" and adhere it to a pre-made, side-folded ivory card front.
2. Using a word-processing program in your computer, print out the sentiment, leaving space for the mustache shape. Print out. Trim to size.
To create the mustache:
1. Cut a piece of black cardstock to 2" x 3".
2. Fold it in half. Insert it in the heart punch, making sure that the folded edge is against the top edge of the heart shape as shown. Punch it.
3. With scissors, cut the punched shape as shown to create the mustache.
4. Adhere it on the blank space on the sentiment block, using foam adhesive.
5. Mat the sentiment block with red patterned paper, then add it to the center of the card.
6. Double-wrap baker's twine on the left side of the card and tie a pretty bow.
1. Trim red cardstock to 5" x 6.5" and adhere it to a pre-made, side-folded ivory card front.
2. Using a word-processing program in your computer, print out the sentiment, leaving space on the top and bottom. Print out. Trim to size. Adhere it to the right side of the card.
3. With the ShapeXpress cutter and the circle shape template, cut 3 cardstock "donuts." Cut the inner hole first, then cut the outer circle shape.
4. With the ShapeXpress cutter and the circle shape template, cut 3 "donut glazes" using some fun printed patterned paper. The donut glazes should be slightly smaller than the cardstock donut bases.
5. Adhere the "donut glazes" to the "donut" bases.
6. Arrange & adhere them to the front of the card as shown, using foam adhesive.
7. Trim off the "donut" sections that are hanging off the card edges.
Printer or Stamps