Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
The holidays are a popular time to stop and thank teachers and all of the wonderful staff at school for all they do.
An added bonus – if you lose a piece, you can always make more!
1. Start by trimming a 12 inch x 12 inch piece of cardstock into 3 inch squares. Round corners using Fiskars Round the Bend punch.
2. Gather cardstock scraps, bits of patterned paper – even old greeting cards, or magazines – and various shapes and sizes of Fiskars punches.
3. Punch 2 of each shape. One of my favorite new punches is the Fiskars Lever punch in Poppy!
4. Decorate the cardstock squares, being certain to make 2 identical squares for each design.
5. Embellish a large envelope with more punched shapes to hold the game pieces.