Did you know that Christmas trees are harvested several months before they even make it to the tree lot around Thanksgiving ti... Read more »
Are you thinking about the holidays and getting a living tree for Christmas? Read more »
Whether it’s chopping, kindling or splitting firewood for a campfire, there are times when an axe comes in handy. Ask yourself... Read more »
The Fiskars® aluminum shrub rake features a slim head with uniquely tapered tines that are perfect for reaching into tight spac... Read more »
Our Eco Bin Composter features an easy-to-assemble, easy-to-use design that can simplify and speed the composting process. It i... Read more »
Our HardShell® Kangaroo® Gardening Container is perfect for all your outdoor cleanup needs — whether you’re gathering yard and... Read more »
Teresa Collins is a top craft celebrity who has been featured numerous times on My Craft Channel, HSN, QVC and DIY network, wel... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
Looking to give a second life to some old clothing. Here are a few ideas to get you started. Read more »
By creating a few simple tags, you won’t be caught at the fabric store not knowing what fabrics or yardage you have in your st... Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Serrated Fabric Shears sense blade separation an... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
The holidays are a popular time to stop and thank teachers and all of the wonderful staff at school for all they do. Read more »
Encourage children to help make gifts this holiday season with these kid-friendly projects. Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
Creating a miniature collage with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors is a great way to use up any last bits of Duck Tape® yo... Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Designed for all-purpose cutting through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
The holidays are a popular time to stop and thank teachers and all of the wonderful staff at school for all they do.
With some fun play with words, any child (or adult) will find the humor in these simple yet quirky card designs.
1. Trim patterned paper to 5" x 6.5" and adhere it to a pre-made, side-folded ivory card front.
2. Using a word-processing program in your computer, print out the sentiment, leaving space for the mustache shape. Print out. Trim to size.
To create the mustache:
1. Cut a piece of black cardstock to 2" x 3".
2. Fold it in half. Insert it in the heart punch, making sure that the folded edge is against the top edge of the heart shape as shown. Punch it.
3. With scissors, cut the punched shape as shown to create the mustache.
4. Adhere it on the blank space on the sentiment block, using foam adhesive.
5. Mat the sentiment block with red patterned paper, then add it to the center of the card.
6. Double-wrap baker's twine on the left side of the card and tie a pretty bow.
1. Trim red cardstock to 5" x 6.5" and adhere it to a pre-made, side-folded ivory card front.
2. Using a word-processing program in your computer, print out the sentiment, leaving space on the top and bottom. Print out. Trim to size. Adhere it to the right side of the card.
3. With the ShapeXpress cutter and the circle shape template, cut 3 cardstock "donuts." Cut the inner hole first, then cut the outer circle shape.
4. With the ShapeXpress cutter and the circle shape template, cut 3 "donut glazes" using some fun printed patterned paper. The donut glazes should be slightly smaller than the cardstock donut bases.
5. Adhere the "donut glazes" to the "donut" bases.
6. Arrange & adhere them to the front of the card as shown, using foam adhesive.
7. Trim off the "donut" sections that are hanging off the card edges.
Printer or Stamps