Power-Lever Lopper Replacement Blade
Cleaning Pruning Tools
- Replacement blade for Power-Lever lopper model # 9132, 9158, 9168, & 9152
- Measures 3.0625 inches from leading edge of bolt hole to leading edge of bolt hole
- Sharp, precision-ground blade edge
- Fully hardened blade holds sharp edge longer
- Corrosion resistant, low-friction blade coating makes cutting easier
What does "Lifetime Warranty" mean?
Fiskars products are warranted to the consumer purchaser to be free of defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer owns the product. Warranty does not cover sharpening, normal wear and tear, environmental factors, accidental damage, misuse, industrial/commercial use.
At Fiskars Brands, Inc.'s option, defective product will be repaired, replaced or substituted with a product of equal value. For more details, call Fiskars Brands, Inc. at 1-866-348-5661. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
If you feel you have a defective item, please visit our Customer Service page to review the options for submitting a warranty claim.
Where do I get replacement parts?
Many (not all) of our products have replacement parts available (e.g. springs, locks, nuts, bolts). Please contact customer service at 866-348-5661 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if parts are available.
Please be prepared with the following information when you call:
-Product model number, UPC code number or a detailed description of the product (color, length, etc.)
-A description of the part that needs to be replaced
- Newest first
- Oldest first
An innovative design gives you up to 2X more power when cutting thick branches up to 1-5/8" diameter.
- Ideal for cutting thick branches
- Power-Lever® technology multiplies leverage to give you up to two times more cutting power than traditional loppers
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood, prevents the blade from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blade resist rust
- Non-slip grips
- Steel construction provides lasting durability
- Bypass blade style
- Length: 28"
- Maximum cutting capacity: 1-5/8" dia.
- Lifetime warranty