Imagine being able to pick fresh lemons, limes and oranges right from your patio! Read more »
Cutting overgrown grasses by more than an inch or two at a time can create unhealthy brown and bald spots in your lawn – or ev... Read more »
Kids are eager gardeners. They love to experiment with colorful flowers, have an adventurous sense of design, and getting dirt... Read more »
Our Shear Ease® Grass Shears include a patented mechanism that prevents the blades from jamming or sticking when you’re trimmin... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
Our Easy-Pour Watering Can offers both capacity and control. The 2.6-gallon volume holds a generous amount of water that is eas... Read more »
Put your crafting skills to work and create a beautiful and unique fascinator that reflects your personal style. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Mosaic tile frames are a beautiful way to display photos. Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with a Squeeze Punch that makes every embellishment up to 2X easier to pun... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Detail Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that p... Read more »
A colorful, roomy bag is just the thing you need to carry all your belongings for a day at the beach. Read more »
Keep the kids busy on a road trip with their own art bag full of inspiration and the essentials. Read more »
This easy pillowcase dress looks adorable with pretty fabrics. Plus, it is super simple to put together, even if you have not... Read more »
Only our Stitcher Scissors provide precision and control that meet the needs of the most demanding sewers and quilters. Micro-T... Read more »
Our Seamstress Scissors are the perfect all-purpose scissors for anyone who cuts fabric frequently. The smooth action of these... Read more »
Choose our Dressmaker Shears for long, smooth cuts through multiple layers of medium to heavy fabrics. Extra-long blades maximi... Read more »
Looking for a sure cure for bored kids - make sparkly sea creatures! Read more »
Open-ended activities like this Busy Book can keep kids occupied in the back seat of a car AND spark fun family conversations! Read more »
It doesn’t take much to turn an everyday snack into something a little extra special. It is great to see how quickly you can a... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
The beautiful mood lighting of lanterns at outdoor gatherings is fabulous, so why not craft up a set to use this summer. Read more »
Treat your children to their own special tent hideaway, then stand back and watch as the fun and adventures begin! Read more »
Make a thoughtful gift for someone this summer! Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Great for beginners, the unique design of this tool makes cutting perfect shapes from fabric a breeze — since you’re not managi... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
It’s covered with festive orange patterned fabrics and is just 4 inches wide. With Fiskars Supersize Shape Template and sewing tools it’s a cinch to make.
1. Choose 2 patterned fabrics with a fall theme or color scheme. Using the 6” Supersize Shape Template, trace and cut 2 circles – one from each fabric.
2. Use the Rotary Cutter and Acrylic Ruler and the Cutting Mat to cut both circles into even quarters.
3. Swap the quartered pieces to alternate the pattern for each circle.
4. Start stitching (right sides facing in) along one side of the two adjacent pieces. This will form one half of the circle. Press the seam flat.
5. Repeat step 4 for the other half of that circle and do the same for the other circle as well.
6. Then join the halves of each circle together and press seams flat.
7. Next, match up the two circles with right sides facing in and with the pattern of the top and bottom circles alternating.
8. Stitch around the edge, leaving a 1.5 inch opening. Be sure to back stitch at the beginning and end to secure.
9. Turn the piece right side out and stuff with polyfil until the piece is somewhat firm. This will help to create a plump pumpkin.
10. Stitch the opening closed by hand.
11. Using a long doll or embroidery needle and 24” of coordinating embroidery thread pierce the center of the pumpkin from the bottom through the top center.
12. Wrap the thread over and around the pumpkin along the seam line between two fabric patterns. And again pierce the pumpkin from the bottom through the top center and pull the thread firmly to start shaping the pumpkin.
13. Continue this pattern along each of the remaining 3 seams (pulling the thread firmly) and then begin dividing each quarter of the pumpkin to complete the plump sections ending with the thread through the bottom. Pull the thread firmly and knot.
14. Cut out two leaf shapes from green fabric, sew edges with right sides facing in and leave a small gap to turn out. Turn the leaf out, tuck the opening in and machine stitch around the edges.
15. Attach the leaf and curled ribbon to the pumpkin with thread or glue. The pumpkin pin cushion is now ready to use.
Tip: Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees. To curl ribbon, tightly and evenly wrap grosgrain ribbon around a narrow wooden dowel and pin each end in place with wooden clothespins. Lightly spray the ribbon covered dowel with spray starch. Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 4-5 minutes. Let cool, unwrap and use on projects.
Coordinating fabric scraps at least 8” square
Large doll needle