Choose flowers you really love for romantic and beautiful wedding centerpieces you’ll always remember. Read more »
When you’re filling out your wish-list of wedding gifts, don’t forget to include supplies for the garden shed. With the right... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear®2 Titanium Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented g... Read more »
Adding a small photo charm to a bride’s bouquet is a touching way for a bride to remember someone special on her wedding day. Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
Choose our low-maintenance Photo Bypass Paper Trimmer to trim large quantities of photos with speed and precision. An easy-to-u... Read more »
Window treatments can turn a room from drab to fab, but if you’re on a budget sometimes hand-me-down curtains will have to do,... Read more »
Crop tops are making a comeback, but with a new shape, a longer length and a swinging silhouette. Stay ahead of the trends by... Read more »
If you’re not ready to fully embrace the trend for bold 70’s prints in your clothing, why not reflect it with a gloriously lou... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for tight, precise cuts, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force the blades back together to c... Read more »
Our Classic Stick Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade is ideal for crisp, controlled cuts on a wide variety of materials. A symmet... Read more »
Make clean up time a fun game for the kids! It becomes really easy for toddlers and preschoolers to match their toys to their... Read more »
Funny Face Magnet Gift Wrap is simple to make and quite literally gives each gift magnetic personality. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
Whether it is your go-to bag for shopping or a gift for someone, this simple and chic crossbody purse is a great bag for everyday of the year.
1. Tape together 4 sheets of 8.5 x 11 inch paper and draw a stocking pattern or you can print one from online. When using clothing, the pattern is simply placed on top of the article of clothing, pinned in place, and cut out. There is no worry about getting the layers of material facing the right direction.
2. Some articles of clothing may need to be altered to make them large enough or flat enough to work with. For example removing the elastic gathering from the waist of the ruffled shirt.
3. After cutting out the stocking, remove one of the eyelet cap sleeves from the shirt and used it on the toe of the stocking. It was not only a nice embellishment, but it also tied back in with the top of the stocking.
4. When working with a vest, use the seam ripper from the Fiskars Sew Taxi to remove the leaves.
5. The steps to this point are simply to choose a pattern, prepare your fabric to make it useable with your pattern, pin the pattern to the fabric and cut it out.
6. Next, use the pattern to cut out 2 pieces for the lining. If you are not using a purchased pattern that includes instructions, the fabric for the lining should be folded so the right sides are together.
7. Pin the outside front of the stocking to one of the lining pieces, right sides together, stitch along the top edge, and press the seam open. Repeat this with the back of the stocking and other lining piece. When placed side by side with the outside panels facing up, you should have 2 stockings with toes that face in opposite directions.
8. Open the 2 stocking panels up and place the right sides together. Stitch around the perimeter of the stocking, starting and stopping on the lining, and leaving an opening for turning. Clip the seam allowance along the curves to reduce bulk and bunching of the materials. Turn the stocking right side out and stitch the opening closed.
Add a length of ribbon, fabric, or other material to the top of the stocking to use for hanging it. Embellish the stocking as desired.
Variety of clothing
Material for lining stockings
Pattern for stocking