Here comes the bride — and the groom, the bridesmaids, and the groomsmen – plan ahead, practice a little, and then enjoy bring... Read more »
Choose flowers you really love for romantic and beautiful wedding centerpieces you’ll always remember. Read more »
When you’re filling out your wish-list of wedding gifts, don’t forget to include supplies for the garden shed. With the right... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Pruner, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear®2 Titanium Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented g... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented-pending tec... Read more »
Making your own wedding invites and thank you cards is a delightful task when you a few versatile tools and simple techniques... Read more »
Adding a small photo charm to a bride’s bouquet is a touching way for a bride to remember someone special on her wedding day. Read more »
Create a beautiful setting for your post-wedding brunch. Using these Fiskars tools will make the project even easier. Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
Choose our low-maintenance Photo Bypass Paper Trimmer to trim large quantities of photos with speed and precision. An easy-to-u... Read more »
Window treatments can turn a room from drab to fab, but if you’re on a budget sometimes hand-me-down curtains will have to do,... Read more »
Crop tops are making a comeback, but with a new shape, a longer length and a swinging silhouette. Stay ahead of the trends by... Read more »
If you’re not ready to fully embrace the trend for bold 70’s prints in your clothing, why not reflect it with a gloriously lou... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for tight, precise cuts, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force the blades back together to c... Read more »
Our Classic Stick Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade is ideal for crisp, controlled cuts on a wide variety of materials. A symmet... Read more »
Make clean up time a fun game for the kids! It becomes really easy for toddlers and preschoolers to match their toys to their... Read more »
Funny Face Magnet Gift Wrap is simple to make and quite literally gives each gift magnetic personality. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
Whether it is your go-to bag for shopping or a gift for someone, this simple and chic crossbody purse is a great bag for everyday of the year.
1. Use your paper trimmer to cut two strips of adhesive-backed felt, measuring two inches wide and six inches long.
2. Remove the paper from the back, wrap the felt strip around the top of the headband, slightly offset. Line up the two ends of the felt and press together.
3. Cut the squared-off end into a triangle. Create a second ear using the other felt strip.
4. Cut two small triangles from a lighter color felt, and adhere it to the center of the ears.
5. Cut a strip of crepe paper measuring two inches by four inches. Fold the strip and gather in the center with a pipe cleaner to make a bow.
6. Place the bow near one of the kitty ears, and wrap the tail of the pipe cleaner around the band to secure.
7. Decorate the center of your bow using a couple of punched shapes, stickers or embellishments.
1. Cut a four by eight inch strip of adhesive-backed felt. Peel the backing off the felt, and place “sticky-side up” on your work surface.
2. In the top center of the strip, place a couple feathers and curled pipe cleaners. Place the headband in the center, fold the strip closed. Smooth and trim rectangle into a triangle. Be careful not to trim away your feathers or pipe cleaners.
3. Cut a small five inch by one inch strip to create a hatband. Decorate your band using a seasonal border punch, ribbon, or washi tape. Add a few punched shapes or embellishments to finish your witch hat.
1. Take a small and medium styrofoam ball, brush them with glue, and coat with glitter. Set aside to dry.
3. Cut eight four-inch black pipe cleaner segments. Bend each in the center at a forty-five degree angle to create a knee, and bend a quarter inch from the end to create a foot. Insert four legs into each side of the spider body. Glue two googly eyes to the spider’s head.
4. Cut two small circles measuring four inches in diameter – one out of black cardstock, and one out of adhesive back felt. Remove the paper backing from the felt, and adhere it to the cardstock. Cut a slit to the center of the circle. Over-lap the cut edges to form a short cone and glue overlapped sections together.
5. Take one yard of six-inch wide black veil netting and fold two over-lapped loops at the end. Twist a pipe cleaner section in the center to bundle the netting. Use hot glue to attach the netting to the top of the cone. Glue the spider on top of the “web”.
6. Attach the cone, spider and web to the headband using hot glue.
½ inch wide headband
Black adhesive-backed fel
Gray adhesive-backed felt
Scrap of crepe paper
Black pipe cleaner
Cardstock scraps, stickers, or embellishments
Black adhesive black felt
Skinny black pipe cleaners
Black headband – ½ inch wide or 1 inch wide
One small and a medium styrofoam ball
Skinny black pipe cleaners
1 yard of black veil netting
Black adhesive-back felt
Hot glue gun and glue stick