Keeping the garden tidy requires a few deft moves with the right tools, and, time and again over the seasons, shrub rakes are... Read more »
Entire books have been written on the science of making compost, but it isn’t as hard as people think. In five easy steps, you... Read more »
Weeding, pruning, and raking all make a huge difference in the appearance of a garden, but, to finish the job, you have to rou... Read more »
The Fiskars® aluminum shrub rake features a slim head with uniquely tapered tines that are perfect for reaching into tight spac... Read more »
Our Eco Bin Composter features an easy-to-assemble, easy-to-use design that can simplify and speed the composting process. It i... Read more »
Our HardShell® Kangaroo® Gardening Container is perfect for all your outdoor cleanup needs — whether you’re gathering yard and... Read more »
Are school fundraiser ideas keeping you up at night? A unique handmade art piece that represents your school is sure to be a p... Read more »
Creating beautiful and personal touches does not have to be difficult, especially when you have great designs to work with! Read more »
Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
Teresa Collins is a top craft celebrity who has been featured numerous times on My Craft Channel, HSN, QVC and DIY network, wel... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
By creating a few simple tags, you won’t be caught at the fabric store not knowing what fabrics or yardage you have in your st... Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Transform a simple hoodie into a super simple unicorn costume and take the stress and pressure out of making a complicated Hal... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Serrated Fabric Shears sense blade separation an... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
A personalized Duck Tape® crown is quick and easy to make with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors. It is a fun way to cele... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
Creating a miniature collage with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors is a great way to use up any last bits of Duck Tape® yo... Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Designed for all-purpose cutting through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
They can easily be made from scraps of fabric that you may have lying around. And when you’re done simply tuck them into clothing draws, closets or even a suitcase to enjoy.
1. Cut 3 - 2 inch by 5 inch strips of fabric using Rotary Cutter and Acrylic Ruler.
2. With two strips, place right sides facing in and stitch along length of one side .25 inch from edge.
3. Open seam and press flat.
4. Repeat Step 2, with third strip (right side facing in against one side of the already stitched piece. Open seam and press flat. You should now have 3 strips of fabric sewn together.
5. Cut a piece of coordinated fabric (blue dot) to match the size of the quilted piece ñ approximately 4.5 inch square.
6. Face right sides in and stitch around .25 inch from edge, leaving a 1.5 inch gap on one side.
7. Turn right side out, using the Sewing Multi Tool’s (Sew Taxi) Stuffing Tool to push out the corners.
8. Fill with lavender and hand stitch the opening closed. Stack 3 or more and tie with a ribbon.
1. Stitch together 12 strips of fabric, similar to what was done with the squares above.
2. Fold ends over twice .75 inch and stitch across.
3. Fold length in half with right sides facing in. Stitch around the three sides leaving the top open. Turn right side out.
4. Fill with lavender and tie with a ribbon.
Note: This sachet can be refilled again and again.
1. Use scraps of fabric and stitch together to create a 5 - 6 inch square. Start with the two pieces on the right. Stitch these together; open the seam to press flat; then stitch these to the fabric on the left and again open the seam and press flat.
2. Cut a piece of trim or ribbon to the height of the square and stitch it along the center.
3. Cut another piece of fabric to the same size of the square.
4. With the Heart Shape Template, trace the largest heart.
5. Pin the two pieces together with right sides out and stitch around the heart shape, leaving a 1.5 inch opening.
6. Fill the heart with Lavender and stitch closed the opening.
7. Use the Pinking Shears to trim around the heart shape .25 inch from the stitching.
Tips: To refresh them, simply toss them a bit to stir up the Lavender. You can also heat them up in the microwave for 10 seconds.
4 coordinated fabrics (less than one quarter yard each)
2 yards various trim or ribbon