Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
1. Cut out paper pattern and follow pattern placement directions in the pattern booklet. Cut out all pattern pieces from your fabric, including lining pieces and internal pocket pieces. Transfer all pattern marking to the fabric with tailor’s chalk or air erasable marker.
2. Following pattern directions, construct the outside of the bag. Gather the top edges with a loose basting stitch.
3. Sew and attach handles to the outside of the bag.
4. Construct the lining, including the pocket pieces and internal dividers.
5. Clip the corners of the cell phone pocket before turning the fabric to the right side.
6. Pin the cell phone pocket to the bag lining and sew.
7. Sew the layers of lining fabrics together and clip the seam allowance to remove bulk at the seams.
8. With right sides together, place the bag outer inside the bag lining. Ensure the handles are out of the way, and pin along the top raw edge. Sew the lining and outer fabrics together. Turn the bag right sides out through the hole in the lining fabric and sew the hole closed, to finish.
Beautiful Belle Handbag pattern by Amy Butler
Fabric according to requirements