Nothing adds a special touch to a wedding like a handmade item. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Whether it is your go-to bag for shopping or a gift for someone, this simple and chic crossbody purse is a great bag for everyday of the year.
1. Cut flower shapes from wool felt using the Fuse Creativity System® and the Mini Design Sets. Mix and match the colors to get a variety of looks and styles.
2. Cut leaves from green wool felt using the bird’s wing from the Bird Medium Design Set.
3. Hand stitch a leaf design on to the leaves using embroidery floss and a needle.
4. Layer the cut felt flowers, using a mixture of colors and sizes. Secure together by hand stitching a button through the center, or simply by stitching an X. Hand stitch the leaves to the back of the last flower to hide the stitching.
5. Glue the flowers to the hair clips with a hot glue gun.
Allow the glue to dry fully.
6. Use the same hot glue gun method to stick flowers to the headband.
And that’s it!
Wool felt in various colors
Selection of assorted buttons