Imagine being able to pick fresh lemons, limes and oranges right from your patio! Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Mosaic tile frames are a beautiful way to display photos. Read more »
Looking for a sure cure for bored kids - make sparkly sea creatures! Read more »
Make a thoughtful gift for someone this summer! Read more »
1. Cut flower shapes from wool felt using the Fuse Creativity System® and the Mini Design Sets. Mix and match the colors to get a variety of looks and styles.
2. Cut leaves from green wool felt using the bird’s wing from the Bird Medium Design Set.
3. Hand stitch a leaf design on to the leaves using embroidery floss and a needle.
4. Layer the cut felt flowers, using a mixture of colors and sizes. Secure together by hand stitching a button through the center, or simply by stitching an X. Hand stitch the leaves to the back of the last flower to hide the stitching.
5. Glue the flowers to the hair clips with a hot glue gun.
Allow the glue to dry fully.
6. Use the same hot glue gun method to stick flowers to the headband.
And that’s it!
Wool felt in various colors
Selection of assorted buttons