Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
1. Start by trimming a piece of freezer paper to printer paper size (8 ½” x 11”).
2. Using the spray adhesive, adhere the shiny side of the freezer paper to one piece of regular printer paper.
3. Place both sheets in your printer and position so that the printer will print onto the freezer paper.
4. Find a clip art image of your required design with a online search. Keep it simple and unfussy. Print the image on to the freezer paper.
5. Peel the freezer paper away from the printer paper.
6. Using the Fingertip Swivel Detail Knife, cut out your image carefully.
7. Iron the freezer paper stencil to the front of the blank tee shirt. Check that all edges are ironed and adhered.
8. Next, using fabric paints, carefully paint the design using the stencil to guide you. Follow manufacturer’s directions on how to make the paint colorfast.
9. When the paint is completely dry, remove the freezer paper stencil and discard. Don’t be tempted to remove the stencil too soon!
And that’s it!
Fabric Paints and paintbrush
Iron and ironing board
Computer, printer and printer paper