August in the garden can be challenging for both gardeners and plants. Read more »
Extreme heat merits triage treatments Read more »
With a new school year on the horizon, it is time to refocus on our fall wardrobe. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
A new school year calls for a new set of accessories. Read more »
With school coming up, it is time to start planning and organizing. Read more »
1. Start by trimming a piece of freezer paper to printer paper size (8 ½” x 11”).
2. Using the spray adhesive, adhere the shiny side of the freezer paper to one piece of regular printer paper.
3. Place both sheets in your printer and position so that the printer will print onto the freezer paper.
4. Find a clip art image of your required design with a online search. Keep it simple and unfussy. Print the image on to the freezer paper.
5. Peel the freezer paper away from the printer paper.
6. Using the Fingertip Swivel Detail Knife, cut out your image carefully.
7. Iron the freezer paper stencil to the front of the blank tee shirt. Check that all edges are ironed and adhered.
8. Next, using fabric paints, carefully paint the design using the stencil to guide you. Follow manufacturer’s directions on how to make the paint colorfast.
9. When the paint is completely dry, remove the freezer paper stencil and discard. Don’t be tempted to remove the stencil too soon!
And that’s it!
Fabric Paints and paintbrush
Iron and ironing board
Computer, printer and printer paper