Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
1. Use the Fuse Creativity System® with the medium oval-shaped die and the pumpkin letterpress plate from the expansion pack and with permanent ink (suitable for fabrics) to cut one pumpkin face from wool felt.
2. Position the pumpkin centrally on the front of a tee. Tuck a small amount for ric rac under the top for the pumpkin stalk.
3. Sew the pumpkin face to the front of the tee, catching the end of the ric rac in your stitches to secure.
4. Apply Heat ‘n Bond to one side of a piece of wool felt.
5. Use the letter template to trace the wording on to the Heat ‘n Bond. Trace the letters backwards since this is the wrong side.
6. Cut out the letters using sharp detail scissors.
7. Follow the manufacturer’s directions to iron the adhesive to the tee and stitch in place to finish.
Shirt to embellish
Wool felt in various colors
Permanent ink pad
Small amount of fabric adhesive sheets
Small amount of ric rac