August in the garden can be challenging for both gardeners and plants. Read more »
Extreme heat merits triage treatments Read more »
With a new school year on the horizon, it is time to refocus on our fall wardrobe. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
A new school year calls for a new set of accessories. Read more »
With school coming up, it is time to start planning and organizing. Read more »
1. Use the Fuse Creativity System® with the medium oval-shaped die and the pumpkin letterpress plate from the expansion pack and with permanent ink (suitable for fabrics) to cut one pumpkin face from wool felt.
2. Position the pumpkin centrally on the front of a tee. Tuck a small amount for ric rac under the top for the pumpkin stalk.
3. Sew the pumpkin face to the front of the tee, catching the end of the ric rac in your stitches to secure.
4. Apply Heat ‘n Bond to one side of a piece of wool felt.
5. Use the letter template to trace the wording on to the Heat ‘n Bond. Trace the letters backwards since this is the wrong side.
6. Cut out the letters using sharp detail scissors.
7. Follow the manufacturer’s directions to iron the adhesive to the tee and stitch in place to finish.
Shirt to embellish
Wool felt in various colors
Permanent ink pad
Small amount of fabric adhesive sheets
Small amount of ric rac