Imagine being able to pick fresh lemons, limes and oranges right from your patio! Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Mosaic tile frames are a beautiful way to display photos. Read more »
Looking for a sure cure for bored kids - make sparkly sea creatures! Read more »
Make a thoughtful gift for someone this summer! Read more »
1. Lay your hand towel folded in half on your work surface. The folded edge is placed on the left hand side. Place pins in a curve from the top right corner, through both layers, to the bottom left corner.
2. Sew the folded hand towel following the curve of the pins. Finish the seam allowance either with a serger or zig zag stitch.
3. Lay out the bath towel unfolded, in front of you on your work surface and find the center point along one long edge. Find the center point of the hood and pin to the center point of the bath towel.
4. Open up the entire hand towel either side of the center pin, and pin the rest of the hood to the bath towel.
5. Sew the hood to the bath towel. The towels will already have finished edges, so there is no need to finish the seam allowance on this seam.
One bath towel
One co-ordinating hand towel