Keeping the garden tidy requires a few deft moves with the right tools, and, time and again over the seasons, shrub rakes are... Read more »
Entire books have been written on the science of making compost, but it isn’t as hard as people think. In five easy steps, you... Read more »
Weeding, pruning, and raking all make a huge difference in the appearance of a garden, but, to finish the job, you have to rou... Read more »
The Fiskars® aluminum shrub rake features a slim head with uniquely tapered tines that are perfect for reaching into tight spac... Read more »
Our Eco Bin Composter features an easy-to-assemble, easy-to-use design that can simplify and speed the composting process. It i... Read more »
Our HardShell® Kangaroo® Gardening Container is perfect for all your outdoor cleanup needs — whether you’re gathering yard and... Read more »
Are school fundraiser ideas keeping you up at night? A unique handmade art piece that represents your school is sure to be a p... Read more »
Creating beautiful and personal touches does not have to be difficult, especially when you have great designs to work with! Read more »
Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
Teresa Collins is a top craft celebrity who has been featured numerous times on My Craft Channel, HSN, QVC and DIY network, wel... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
By creating a few simple tags, you won’t be caught at the fabric store not knowing what fabrics or yardage you have in your st... Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Transform a simple hoodie into a super simple unicorn costume and take the stress and pressure out of making a complicated Hal... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Serrated Fabric Shears sense blade separation an... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
A personalized Duck Tape® crown is quick and easy to make with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors. It is a fun way to cele... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
Creating a miniature collage with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors is a great way to use up any last bits of Duck Tape® yo... Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Designed for all-purpose cutting through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Camping quillows are blankets that fold into their own pocket and transform into a pillow. Made of soft cozy fleece, they are a kid’s camping essential.
1. Using your 10” Amplify® RazorEdge Fabric Shears, cut a piece of fleece and a piece of heavy-weight cotton fabric each measuring 42” x 68” for the quilt.
2. Using your 10” Amplify® Fabric Shears, cut a piece of fleece and a piece of heavy weight cotton fabric each measuring 15” x 15” for the pocket.
3. Pin the two pocket pieces together with right sides facing together. Sew the two fabrics together around the four sides with a ½” seam allowance, leaving a 6” hole for turning, in one of the sides.
4. Clip corners and trim seam allowance, then turn the pocket right sides out through the turning hole.
5. Find the center point along the bottom edge of the pocket and find the center point along one 42” edge of the large cut piece of fleece. Match the centers on both pieces of fabric together and pin the pocket piece to the 42” x 68” piece of fleece 1” above the raw edge of the fleece and leaving the top edge unpinned.
6. Sew the pocket to the piece of fleece, closing the turning hole in the pocket as you do so. Leave the top edge of the pocket un-sewn as this will be the pocket opening. Reinforce the top corners of the pocket at the opening with triangle stitching lines.
7. Pin the 42” x 68” piece of heavy-weight cotton fabric to the fleece with the right side of the print facing the pocket side of the fleece. Sew the cotton print to the fleece around the four sides with a ½” seam allowance, leaving an 8” turning hole in one side.
8. Clip corners and trim seam allowance. Turn blanket to the right sides. Pin the turning hole closed and topstitch around the entire perimeter of the blanket, closing the hole as you do so.
To fold the quillow into a pillow, lay the blanket down with the pocket side on the bottom. Fold the long sides into thirds so that the blanket is now the same width as the pocket. Fold the short end (opposite end of the pocket) in half twice. Flip the quillow over so that the pocket is now facing you. Reach into the bottom of the pocket and pull the entire quillow through the pocket, turning the pocket inside out as you do so.
Heavy weight cotton fabric for backing