Imagine being able to pick fresh lemons, limes and oranges right from your patio! Read more »
Cutting overgrown grasses by more than an inch or two at a time can create unhealthy brown and bald spots in your lawn – or ev... Read more »
Kids are eager gardeners. They love to experiment with colorful flowers, have an adventurous sense of design, and getting dirt... Read more »
Our Shear Ease® Grass Shears include a patented mechanism that prevents the blades from jamming or sticking when you’re trimmin... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
Our Easy-Pour Watering Can offers both capacity and control. The 2.6-gallon volume holds a generous amount of water that is eas... Read more »
Put your crafting skills to work and create a beautiful and unique fascinator that reflects your personal style. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Mosaic tile frames are a beautiful way to display photos. Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with a Squeeze Punch that makes every embellishment up to 2X easier to pun... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Detail Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that p... Read more »
A colorful, roomy bag is just the thing you need to carry all your belongings for a day at the beach. Read more »
Keep the kids busy on a road trip with their own art bag full of inspiration and the essentials. Read more »
This easy pillowcase dress looks adorable with pretty fabrics. Plus, it is super simple to put together, even if you have not... Read more »
Only our Stitcher Scissors provide precision and control that meet the needs of the most demanding sewers and quilters. Micro-T... Read more »
Our Seamstress Scissors are the perfect all-purpose scissors for anyone who cuts fabric frequently. The smooth action of these... Read more »
Choose our Dressmaker Shears for long, smooth cuts through multiple layers of medium to heavy fabrics. Extra-long blades maximi... Read more »
Looking for a sure cure for bored kids - make sparkly sea creatures! Read more »
Open-ended activities like this Busy Book can keep kids occupied in the back seat of a car AND spark fun family conversations! Read more »
It doesn’t take much to turn an everyday snack into something a little extra special. It is great to see how quickly you can a... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
The beautiful mood lighting of lanterns at outdoor gatherings is fabulous, so why not craft up a set to use this summer. Read more »
Treat your children to their own special tent hideaway, then stand back and watch as the fun and adventures begin! Read more »
Make a thoughtful gift for someone this summer! Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Great for beginners, the unique design of this tool makes cutting perfect shapes from fabric a breeze — since you’re not managi... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Camping quillows are blankets that fold into their own pocket and transform into a pillow. Made of soft cozy fleece, they are a kid’s camping essential.
1. Using your 10” Amplify® RazorEdge Fabric Shears, cut a piece of fleece and a piece of heavy-weight cotton fabric each measuring 42” x 68” for the quilt.
2. Using your 10” Amplify® Fabric Shears, cut a piece of fleece and a piece of heavy weight cotton fabric each measuring 15” x 15” for the pocket.
3. Pin the two pocket pieces together with right sides facing together. Sew the two fabrics together around the four sides with a ½” seam allowance, leaving a 6” hole for turning, in one of the sides.
4. Clip corners and trim seam allowance, then turn the pocket right sides out through the turning hole.
5. Find the center point along the bottom edge of the pocket and find the center point along one 42” edge of the large cut piece of fleece. Match the centers on both pieces of fabric together and pin the pocket piece to the 42” x 68” piece of fleece 1” above the raw edge of the fleece and leaving the top edge unpinned.
6. Sew the pocket to the piece of fleece, closing the turning hole in the pocket as you do so. Leave the top edge of the pocket un-sewn as this will be the pocket opening. Reinforce the top corners of the pocket at the opening with triangle stitching lines.
7. Pin the 42” x 68” piece of heavy-weight cotton fabric to the fleece with the right side of the print facing the pocket side of the fleece. Sew the cotton print to the fleece around the four sides with a ½” seam allowance, leaving an 8” turning hole in one side.
8. Clip corners and trim seam allowance. Turn blanket to the right sides. Pin the turning hole closed and topstitch around the entire perimeter of the blanket, closing the hole as you do so.
To fold the quillow into a pillow, lay the blanket down with the pocket side on the bottom. Fold the long sides into thirds so that the blanket is now the same width as the pocket. Fold the short end (opposite end of the pocket) in half twice. Flip the quillow over so that the pocket is now facing you. Reach into the bottom of the pocket and pull the entire quillow through the pocket, turning the pocket inside out as you do so.
Heavy weight cotton fabric for backing