Cuts+More™ Scissors (9")
An innovative design combines essential tools for the ultimate garden scissors!
The Cuts+More™ Scissors puts the power of multiple tools in the palm of your hand, helping you get more done in the garden without running back to the shed or garage to find another tool. Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blades stay sharp and provide excellent cutting performance on a wide variety of materials. Large, ergonomically sculpted finger and thumb loops provide comfort and control when cutting. Additional features include a power notch for cutting light rope, wire cutter, twine cutter, pointed awl tip and bottle opener. You can even take the Cuts+More™ Scissors apart and use the titanium-enhanced blade as a knife. It’s also dishwasher safe and includes an innovative sheath with a built-in tape cutter and a ceramic scissors sharpener to keep the blades on your Cuts+More™ Scissors performing at their best.
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blades stay sharp, even when cutting a wide range of heavy-duty garden materials like fertilizer bags, landscape fabric, light screen and much more
- Ergonomically sculpted handles provide comfortable use and cutting control
- Power notch cuts light rope
- Wire cutter makes it easy to cut wire without damaging the blades
- Twine cutter cuts twine cleanly and quickly
- Pointed awl tip is perfect for piercing small holes in cardboard, leather and more
- Bottle opener makes it easy to open your favorite beverage
- Scissors can be taken apart for a titanium-enhanced knife that is ideal for cutting large or awkward objects
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Sheath protects blades, sharpens scissors and includes a tape cutter for opening boxes
- Length: 9"
- Lifetime warranty
How do I sharpen the scissors?
- Remove the sheath from your Cuts+More™ Scissors
- Hold the sheath in your left hand with the sharpener slot facing up, the “Fiskars” logo facing toward you
- Insert your scissors with the ceramic rod between the blades
- Draw the scissors toward you in a cutting action, applying gentle pressure
- Repeat three to five times
How do I take apart the scissors to use the titanium-coated blade as a knife?
- Hold the scissors with the “Fiskars” logo facing up
- Open the scissors as far as they will go
- Lift the titanium-coated (black) blade straight up, slipping it over the T-shaped hinge to use the blade as a knife
- To return to “scissors mode,” slide the titanium-coated blade back over the T-shaped hinge and close the scissors
What is our Lifetime Warranty?
Fiskars products are warranted to the consumer purchaser to be free of defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer owns the product. Warranty does not cover sharpening, normal wear and tear, environmental factors, accidental damage, misuse, industrial/commercial use.
At Fiskars Brands, Inc.'s option, defective product will be repaired, replaced or substituted with a product of equal value. For more details, call Fiskars Brands, Inc. at 1-866-348-5661. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
If you feel you have a defective item, please visit our
Customer Service page to review the options for submitting a warranty claim.
Review This Product
Cuts+More Scissors 9
Please, fill all fields.
Too long review. Limit is 1023 characters.
Thank You. Your review will be displayed after it is accepted. Note: Reviews are only moderated for foul language and negative interactions among reviewers.