Cut-and-Grab Lopper (30")
Direct the fall of a cut branch for safety, control and convenience.
Our Cut-and-Grab Lopper features a unique clamp design that grabs the cut branch, making it easy to direct the fall of the branch away from you or anything on the ground. Our Cut-and-Grab Lopper also makes it easy to reach into a dense shrub, clip a thorny branch and remove it without getting poked. As a bonus, it includes compound action levers that multiply your leverage to give you more cutting power than traditional single-pivot loppers. The fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade features a low-friction coating that makes every cut even easier and helps prevent rust. The durable steel handles include Softgrip® touchpoints for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Ideal for cutting thick branches
- Clamp design grabs the branch after the cut to help you direct the fall of the branch, away from you and anything on the ground
- Compound lever technology multiplies leverage to give you up to two times more cutting power than traditional single-pivot loppers
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood, prevents the blade from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blade resist rust
- Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Steel construction provides lasting durability
- Bypass blade style
- Length: 30"
- Maximum cutting capacity: 2" dia.
- Lifetime warranty
Pruning Tips and Tool Care
What is our Lifetime Warranty?
Fiskars products are warranted to the consumer purchaser to be free of defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer owns the product. Warranty does not cover sharpening, normal wear and tear, environmental factors, accidental damage, misuse, industrial/commercial use.
At Fiskars Brands, Inc.'s option, defective product will be repaired, replaced or substituted with a product of equal value. For more details, call Fiskars Brands, Inc. at 1-866-348-5661. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
If you feel you have a defective item, please visit our
Customer Service page to review the options for submitting a warranty claim.
Where do I get replacement parts?
Many (not all) of our products have replacement parts available (e.g. springs, locks, nuts, bolts). Please contact customer service at 866-348-5661 or by email at
firstname.lastname@example.org to see if parts are available.
Please be prepared with the following information when you call:
- Product model number, UPC code number or a detailed description of the product (color, length, etc.)
- A description of the part that needs to be replaced
Review This Product
Cut and Grab Lopper 30
Please, fill all fields.
Too long review. Limit is 1023 characters.
Thank You. Your review will be displayed after it is accepted. Note: Reviews are only moderated for foul language and negative interactions among reviewers.