Sometimes you need the 'enforcer' the tool for only certain occasions. This tool is the IsoCore™ 10lb sledge hammer, complete with two faces, a flat face and a wedged face.
IsoCore™ 10lb Sledge Hammer Features
By Chris Lambton
- Ideal for demolition work like shattering concrete (demolition face) or driving stakes and wedges (driving face)
- Wedged demolition face concentrates force for up to 5X more destructive power than traditional designs and directs debris to the sides, not back at you
- Extra-large diameter driving face improves strike accuracy
- Patented IsoCore™ Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 2X less shock and vibration than wood handles
- Insulation sleeve captures initial strike shock before it can reach your hand
- Dual-layer handle features a specially formulated combination of insulating materials to dampen lingering vibration and a steel reinforcement sleeve to help protect against overstrike damage
- Inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force
- Handle flare keeps the tool firmly in hand when swinging
- Softgrip® handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand
- Patent-pending, strategic handle texturing features large dimples where fingers rest for maximum grip and small dimples where the palm rests to help prevent blisters
- Forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating
- Tested to exceed ISO and international standards for striking tool durability
- Length: 36"
- Weight: 10 lb.
- Full lifetime warranty
- IsoCore™ 10 lb Sledge Hammer (36")
Great for hard-hitting, heavy-duty demolition work, this sledge hammer features our patented IsoCore™ Shock Control System to reduce shock and vibration by 2X.
The flat face side of the sledge is perfect for driving in stakes and wedges. The large diameter improves strike accuracy, which means fewer strikes to get the job done. The dual layer handle and shock control system is specially designed to absorb the shock and vibration better than traditional wood handled sledgehammers, causing less pain with each swing.
The wedged face is designed for shattering concrete or stone. It concentrates force for more destructive power than traditional designs. When you are demoing concrete with this tool, the debris is dispersed to the side creating a safer demolition.
Whether you are using the flat or wedged face of the sledgehammer, you will be swinging the hammer in comfort. The sledge offers a soft grip handle that will naturally fit the shape of your hand. The handle texture maximizes grip which helps prevent blisters and prevents the tool from slipping out of your hand.
The sledge also features heat-treated steel, which is finished with a rust-resistant coating to keep the hammer in pristine condition. This tool will be your demo partner for years to come.