Handmade Thank You Cards
By Smitha Katti
- Use cleanly punched-out designs as embellishments on homemade cards, scrapbook pages, collages and much more
- Unique design makes it up to 2X easier to punch shapes than other shape punches on the market
- Open head lets you see exactly where you are punching to eliminate mistakes
- Easy-to-squeeze design makes it ideal for extended use
- Ergonomic handles provide comfort and control for mistake-free results
- Nests with other punches for compact, convenient storage
- Printed shape provides easy identification to help you find the punch you’re looking for quickly
- Large punch design fits inside a 1.5" circle
- For use with 65-lb. cardstock or lower
- Lifetime warranty
- Petal by Petal Squeeze Punch (Large, 1.5")
- Ideal for cutting a wide variety of crafting materials including paper, photos, scrapbook pages or specialty materials
- Widest base on the market (6 1/4") makes card cutting easier than ever
- SureCut™ wire cut-line makes it easy to see where blade will cut for unmatched accuracy
- Patented TripleTrack™ System interlocks blade and rail for cuts that are straight and steady, never curved or wobbly
- Self-leveling swing-out arm extends the measuring deck to over 15" to cut extra-large crafting materials with precision
- Permanent scale and grid cutting mat is printed from underneath to last
- 1/16" gridlines provide an additional guide for precise measuring
- Expanded cut rail with integrated smudge guard holds paper or photos in place without fingerprints
- High-profile blade carriage is easier to grip than other trimmers
- Rubberized feet provide stability
- Cuts multiple sheets of paper at once
- Works with either high profile or low profile TripleTrack™ blades, style I
- 12" cut length
- Lifetime warranty
- SureCut™ Deluxe Craft Paper Cutter (12")
Create distinctive style with a punch that’s easy to squeeze!
Large-deck trimmer provides cutting precision for the full spectrum of craft projects.
1. Using the SureCut™ Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer cut cardstock to card size.
2. Using the Petal by Petal Large Squeeze Punch to punch petals from various different patterned papers.
3. Adhere petals onto card front to form flowers. Fold card and add a sentiment.