Create an organized planner to inspire back to school activities and celebrate the start of a new school year. This planner will create pops of color in the classroom and help keep all tasks, personal and professional, in order.
DIY Teacher Planner
By Lia Griffith
- Use cleanly punched-out designs as embellishments on homemade cards, scrapbook pages, collages and much more
- Punch shapes in craft projects to add dimension
- Only punch brand to be awarded the Arthritis Foundation® Ease-of-Use Commendation
- Open head lets you see exactly where you are punching to eliminate mistakes
- Easy-to-squeeze design makes it ideal for extended use
- Ergonomic handles provide comfort and control for mistake-free results
- Nests with other punches for compact, convenient storage
- Printed shape provides easy identification to help you find the punch you’re looking for quickly
- For use with 65-lb. cardstock or lower
- Size: 1"
- Lifetime warranty
- Round 'n Round Squeeze Punch (Medium, 1")
- Ideal for punching unique embellishments from thick and tough craft materials like cardboard, balsa wood, foam, cardstock, chipboard, corkboard, foil, printed cotton paper, canvas, photos and more
- Punches recycled materials found around the home, like aluminum cans, milk jugs, cereal boxes, newspapers, magazines, postcards, junk mail and more
- Punches multiple layers of light craft paper to reduce repeat punches on big projects or when layering for dimension
- Portable design makes it more convenient than large die-cutting machines when crafting on the go
- Locks down when not in use for space-saving storage
- Softgrip® punch button makes repetitive punching more comfortable
- Size: 1.5"
- Lifetime warranty
- Arrow Thick Materials Punch (Medium, 1.5")
Create distinctive style with a punch that’s easy to squeeze!
Out of Stock
Now you can create with thick and tough materials like aluminum cans, cardboard, balsa wood, milk jugs, foam and more thanks to our exclusive new punch design.
1. Use sticker templates as reminders for sports practices, lessons or important upcoming events. Color coding the different circles is a good way to stay organized.
2. Print the stickers on label paper and use the medium round 'n round squeeze punch to create the perfect round shape. Add some dimension and additional color by punching out arrows and banners to highlight key dates and special events.
This organizational system is easy to create and will organize the week at just one glance!