Kids crafts are always fun, but these paper apples bring an extra sweetness into the mix! Back-to-school season is here, so get prepped by making a fun craft that’s sure to brighten your day.
By Lia Griffith
- Ideal for cutting a wide variety of materials including denim, silk and multiple layers of fabric
- High-grade, precision-ground, stainless-steel blades offer a lasting sharp edge that cuts all the way to the tip
- Ergonomic handle is sculpted to fit your hand, maximizing cutting control and sensitivity
- Bent handle design keeps material flat for mistake-free cutting
- Length: 8"
- Lifetime warranty
- The Original Orange-handled Scissors™ (8")
Known worldwide for quality and precision, our trusted Orange-handled Scissors have sold over 1 billion since 1967.
Hot glue gun
Red and green construction paper
Paper Apple Template
Step 1: Gather your materials and tools. For this craft, grab your Fiskars® Orange-handled Scissors™ and some red and green paper to start. Print out the Lia Griffith Paper Apple template and grab a glue gun to get crafting.
Step 2: Cut the template. Cut out the apple and petal shapes according to the template. Lay out your pieces to prepare for assembling.
Step 3: Assemble cut shapes. Attach the centerpiece you cut from the template to the inside of the apple using a bit of hot glue. Fold each section of the apple up and secure to the centerpiece using a bit more hot glue. Finally, secure the leaves in the same manner to the top of the constructed apple.
Step 4: Personalize. Use a marker to write names or a special note on the leaves and gift to someone special!