Duck Fabric® Crafting Tape Butterfly Tote
By Smitha Katti
- Ideal for stamping craft projects like scrapbook pages, cards, invitations, collages and more with a variety of stamp sizes
- Clear design lets you see where you’re stamping
- Grid lines provide easy alignment
- Includes convenient carrying case, perfect for the crafter on the go
- Works with a wide variety of clear stamps
- Sizes: 1" x 1", 2" x 2", 3" x 3", 2" x 6"
- Excess ink washes off the blocks easily with stamp cleaner or a solution of mild soap and water
- Lifetime warranty
- Stamp Block Set
- Ideal for projects that use Duck® Tape — non-stick blade coating cuts through sticky adhesives without gummy build-up
- Short, sharp blades with a fine-point tip are perfect for cutting details and tight patterns
- Titanium blade coating helps the blades resist wear, scratches and corrosion
- Precision-ground, stainless-steel blades hold a sharp edge and cut all the way to the tip
- Double-loop handle provides precise cutting control for right- and left-handed users
- Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Length: 5"
- Lifetime warranty
- Duck® Edition Detail Scissors (5")
Four different sizes of traditional stamp blocks offer excellent stamping versatility.
Out of Stock
Perfect for making detail cuts and cutting tight patterns in Duck® Tape, with a non-stick blade coating that prevents the blades from gumming up.
Duck Fabric® Sheets
Fine Point Permanent Marker
1. Using the Simple Stick™ Stamps on an acrylic block, stamp butterflies onto the back of a Duck Fabric® Sheet.
2. Using the Fiskars® Duck® Edition 5 inch scissors, carefully cut out the butterflies from the sheet.
3. Peel the butterflies off of the backing and adhere onto a tote bag.
4. For an added bit of pop, feel free to use a permanent marker to add some doodling around the edge of your butterflies – this helps them stand out from the bag and add even more dimension to your project.