DIY S'mores Gift Basket
By Smitha Katti
- Ideal for cutting a wide variety of crafting materials including paper, photos, scrapbook pages or specialty materials
- Widest base on the market (6 1/4") makes card cutting easier than ever
- SureCut™ wire cut-line makes it easy to see where blade will cut for unmatched accuracy
- Patented TripleTrack™ System interlocks blade and rail for cuts that are straight and steady, never curved or wobbly
- Self-leveling swing-out arm extends the measuring deck to over 15" to cut extra-large crafting materials with precision
- Permanent scale and grid cutting mat is printed from underneath to last
- 1/16" gridlines provide an additional guide for precise measuring
- Expanded cut rail with integrated smudge guard holds paper or photos in place without fingerprints
- High-profile blade carriage is easier to grip than other trimmers
- Rubberized feet provide stability
- Cuts multiple sheets of paper at once
- Works with either high profile or low profile TripleTrack™ blades, style I
- 12" cut length
- Lifetime warranty
- SureCut™ Deluxe Craft Paper Cutter (12")
- Ideal for adding decorative accents to the corners of photos, homemade cards, scrapbook pages, collages or virtually any other craft project
- Based on crafter-chosen designs
- White paper guides ensure a perfectly placed corner punch
- Easy, lever-driven operation
- Built-in confetti catcher provides no-mess punching
- Durable, compact design is perfect for taking to crops
- For use with 65-lb. cardstock or lower
- Lifetime warranty
- Scallop Corner Lever Punch
Large-deck trimmer provides cutting precision for the full spectrum of craft projects.
Out of Stock
Add distinctive flair to your craft projects with crafter-chosen corner designs!
Trim paper using the SureCut™ Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer to card size (8.5 x 5.5). Fold and make card, which will be 4.25 x 5.5.
Trim coordinating cardstock, making sure that your layered pieces are at least ¼” smaller to fit on the front.
Use the Corner Scallop Lever Punch to add flourishes to the four corners of a piece of cardstock.
Add letter stickers to the cardstock to spell out a sentiment.