Homemade Gifts Kids Can Make
By Emma Jeffery
- Ideal for creating unique stamped crafts that tell a story of a special moment or capture a sentiment in a way only Teresa Collins’ designs can
- Innovative clear design lets you see where you’re stamping for perfectly placed embellishments without any wasted crafting materials
- Can be arranged and rearranged on stamp blocks in virtually limitless creative combinations
- Lasting stickiness means you can apply them and remove them from stamp blocks again and again
- Durable stamps provide crisply stamped images every time and won’t yellow with age
- Stamps lay flat on their storage sheet to help save space
- For best results, use with our Stamp Block Set or Easy Stamp Press
- Teresa Collins Twas the Night Before Clear Stamps (8" x 8")
- The Fiskars® ProCision Rotary Bypass Trimmer features a dual-rail system that eliminates blade wiggle for straight, precise cuts
- Rotary bypass blade stays sharp, so it never needs to be replaced
- Cuts thick DIY materials such as cork, magnet, chipboard and more
- Grid line measurements on the top and bottom of the smudge guard provide versatile use for both right- and left-handed users
- Full lifetime warranty
- ProCision™ Rotary Bypass Trimmer (12")
Look for this at your local retailer
Choose designs by craft celebrity Teresa Collins to capture the moments that matter in life.
Jar (16 oz.) Most grocery or hardware store will carry Mason Jars.
foam pop-up squares
Cookie jars, pendants and card sets make great gifts for teachers, neighbors and relatives, who will appreciate the extra love that went into making them.
Cookie Jar Mix
1. To decorate the cookie mix jar, use the ProCision™ Rotary Bypass Trimmer to cut colored cardstock and secure around the jar. (We suggest using a jar at least 16 oz.)
2. Decorate the front of the jar with alpha stickers and stamped designs. This could be a great task for your child.
3. Fill jar with your favorite dry cookie mix.
1. To make clay pendants, have child roll out the clay and shape into flat discs.
2. Press stamps in the clay for a festive design.
3. Pierce a hole at the top of the disc with a wooden skewer.
4. Bake clay according to manufacturer’s directions.
5. Thread a leather cord through the hole to finish.
Handmade Card Set
1. Cut card bases 6” x 3” with the ProCision bypass rotary trimmer.
2. Fold in half.
3. Cut cardstock squares 2.5” x 2.5” and have child use brush markers to color stamps.
4. Stamp designs onto the cardstock squares.
5. Add self-adhesive jewel embellishments for added decoration.
6. Use pop-up adhesive to adhere the cardstock to the card bases to give it a little extra dimension.
Click here for more inspiration on creating Christmas decor, ornaments and gifts.